Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Not riding today out of choice
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Anyone else?
    Feeling so comfortable in my riding skin I’m happy to stay at home as I had planned weeks ago.
    Had a good ride on a hilly 100k yesterday, and I’m racing Tuesday.
    So don’t feel the need to go mental just because the sun is out.

Going to walk the dog, cut the grass (again) and put the baby gate up to keep the grand daughter at bay.

Everyone else have a great day……and put that lotion on, if your not a pro or a kiddy fidler then you really don’t want a two tone tan.

jam-bo

Got my boy this morning, might go for a quick tide this afternoon if I can be bothered, probably go for a surf this evening

Drac

Day with the family as off on Wednesday to 24hours of Exposure for about 5 days.

njee20
    Free Member

Off for a walk in the sun on Leith Hill with miss njee20.

Haze

Giving the legs a rest after Sat & Sun, off work all week so plenty of time.

Might squeeze an hour in later if I finish all my chores 😉

iainc

Was planning a 60 ish miler on road as final bit of etape training, however popped my back moving a planter 3 hrs ago 🙁 day of icepack and stretching on the floor….

Hohum
    Free Member

I did my first tour of the “Bathgate Alps” yesterday, so I am having a rest day today.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Part time work from home (and it’s not a holiday weekend here but I’m happiest with my riding I can have a day off guilt free.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

My hips knackered. I think I’ve put it ‘out’

binners

Rode every day last week so going out for a walk instead for the novelty value!

Reluctant
    Free Member

Rode yesterday – gardening and diy today. All out in the warm sunshine, so happy either way 8)

speckledbob
    Free Member

Just back from a run, few small jobs to do this afternoon then dip into the Giro between lying in the sun.

Philby

Recovering from yesterday’s 90 mile Forest of Dean sportive with its 18 climbs (wish I’d done more rides in preparation as the tank was completely empty at the end), so spending today catching up with admin and off to the local community fair later.

crazy-legs

Went out at crack of dawn, done all my riding. 🙂

3hr MTB ride, haven’t been MTBing in months. The route is a very cheeky one as well and can only be ridden in bone dry conditions so it made sense to get it done before it rains and before all the walkers were out. Was back home before 10am!

Just doing some stuff round the house, will put the Giro on now.

trail_rat
    Free Member

crazylegs- you suck.

Just been sat waiting for something to happen all morning – read your post – think ill stick on the giro too …..

phone call …. “can you come to the workshop please” DAMNIT !

finbar
    Free Member

I’ve just had a brutal week of training and am tapering for Sheffield half marathon next Sunday, so all i’ve done today is stroll to the cafe and wave my kettlebell around for a bit this morning.

jon1973
    Free Member

Ride this morning. Sitting in a pub now with my tablet and a pint of Doombar.

giantx4
    Free Member

Well im out for a razz on supersonic dry trails after tea!! .. Race king/mountain king fitted last nite ready!!… Trailrakers hung up till…….

Bregante

40 miles round cheshires back lanes on the road bike. Leisurely lunch in the garden and now sat in the sun whilst intermittently drenching the kids with a supersoaker. 😆

butlerjamesp
    Free Member

Went round llandegla yesterday after work and decided with the rare dry trails being back..plus doing the hop xc series this year, to go and give it another go…far too unfit after only beimg able to get one ride in a week over winter…it’s crazy how many people are out and about on a sunny day, good to see folk giving it a go, even if they are on a 1992 Raleigh “no name” bike.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Did the Dyfi yesterday, so today was a combo of bike washing & repairing, mowing of multiple lawns, a spot of outhouse door staining and some other DIY stuff interspersed with Damme Cold Coors Light and polished off with a BBQ, nice

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Nursing a hangover today and got an 80 mile roadie ride planned tomorrow.

MoreCashThanDash

65 mile CX bike on Saturday over various roads and Trails with a capital “T” in the wind and showers, 12 miles on the MTB with my 9 year old yesterday – his longest ride to date, so had a day with the great unwashed at Gullivers Kingdom with friends and their kids – good weekend all round

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Not riding today out of choice’ is closed to new replies.