Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • not riding is doing my nut.
  • Pook

a few weeks back I came off on tarmac having hit a patch of gravel. I was riding with my eyes closed it seems.

I dinged my left wrist up, had it scanned, suspected scaphoid fracture, splinted for a week, scanned again, no damage to scaphoid, MTFU prescribed.

that was a couple of weeks back and while it doesn’t hurt (unless I put real pressure on it/push myself up on that hand), it feels ok. Still bruised, but ok.

I was going to try a gentle ride last night but it was biblical rain, and so another day has passed with no riding. My next opportunity is Sunday evening.

hating not being on the bike. Please cheer me up

grum
    Free Member

Does it help if I tell you that I’m going out on my bike later today? And again on Saturday? 😛

Alternatively, what about this?

Or this:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QKxb5ac4Ko[/video]

crapknees
    Free Member

Erm, been off (and on, when l’ve MTFU’d), for three years. Help much?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I rode 100k arround GT and Inners at the weekend on the Pitch. Doing so without chamois cream, going too long without showers and my short liner tore mid way through day 1 means I’ve a fairly nasty looking saddle sore or three!

Managed to sit on the turbo for 10min last night as the rain outside was biblical on the dry side of the Pennines too. Forecast for today is rain at 4pm so I’m hoping for it to be dry again by 5.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

WTF is going on at 1:48 in that video? Is it just the camera angle that makes it look like he’s jumped from a run up when he’s actualy falling, or was there a catapult involved?

grum
    Free Member

He’s on a rope-swing isn’t he? You can see him let go of it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘not riding is doing my nut.’ is closed to new replies.