Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • not riding
  • mrmo
    Free Member

haven't been on a bike since sunday and am grouchy as hell, am i alone in getting physical withdrawal symptoms?

elaineanne
    Free Member

lol same here… im out tomorrow…
    funny init, as soon as your ride is over your itching to get straight back out agin…lol 😉 thort you was gona say 'not riding' for say 'couple months'…lol…

GaryLake
    Free Member

Try six weeks 🙁

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I was out yesterday evening – yay! But I have to have rest days because I'm just not that fit. Want to go out though.

I even missed my bikes when I went snowboarding for a week.

6 weeks is hard man!

coogan
    Free Member

Since Sunday and your grumpy? There are other things to do in life apart from bikes you know.

elaineanne
    Free Member

no there aint other things….lol…. i live for my bike ! some of us are completely hooked…lol

mrmo
    Free Member

yes there are other things in life but when i don't do something for more a few days i get grouchy.

keyses2

I'm the same, get quite grumpy if I cant/dont get out !

CSteHT
    Free Member

I'm the same. I need to get 4 or 5 days out of 7 (and 3 in the winter) on the bike, otherwise I'm like a demon. I was out yesterday on the bike and trail building tonight for my clubs NPS next month but it feels like it's been weeks since I was riding.

_tom_
    Free Member

I hate going more than a few days without riding, doesn't feel right. I haven't been down the jump track for a few weeks (since my last fall) and I'm now getting urges to go back! Confidence is severely knocked though.

coogan
    Free Member

I was out yesterday on the bike and trail building tonight for my clubs NPS next month but it feels like it's been weeks since I was riding.

Really? I'm not taking the pi55 here. But really? I'm out at the weekend and quite happy with that. I have the time spare, but just don't have that much of a need to spend it on the bike.

mboy
    Free Member

I'm beginning to notice the lack of riding a bike, or exercise in general, for a few days thing more and more as I get older…

Not been on a bike in 9 days right now (mainly due to illness), and feeling quite itchy to get back on one. Though I think I need to find something else to do a couple of evenings a week, to get a bit more exercise in here and there. Thinking maybe swimming, though not sure yet. I play cricket most weeks during the summer too, but it seems the more I ride my bike, the more I need to keep exercising otherwise I get itchy and grouchy! 😕

CSteHT
    Free Member

Yeah, really. Between running a shop and some of the other commitments I have it's a welcome brake to get out on the bike. Even if it's only for and hour. I live in Dublin and my house is literally 100m from the local trail. So I think it would be a sin not to take full advantage of it!

Woody
    Free Member

Not been on a bike in 9 days right now (mainly due to illness), and feeling quite itchy to get back on one.

Hope you're feeling better soon m8 and manage to 'ride' to the post office 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘not riding’ is closed to new replies.