• This topic has 15 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Not received my item from Classified area
  • astura
    Free Member

It’s took me a lot to write this but I can’t see any way forward. A few weeks ago I bought something off the forum for the value of £50+, I received pics from the seller, and we game to an agreement on price, then I paid via PayPal gift (always used this method as never had an issue with anyone off the forum before, everyone has been genuine). The guy got back to me saying iv received payment and it’s in the post to me the following day. About 1 week passes and the guy comes back to me and say so for the delay in sending can I post tomorrow and said was busy at work. I was fine with this as I wasn’t in a rush,, so another few days pass and I got another email saying I found a box for it so will now send it out, but after that he asked for my address again even though I have already given it. I haven’t had any comma now for well over a week and I really don’t know what else to do, I dont want to name and shame so that’s why I haven’t been too specific at this stage. Can anybody advise what I should try and do to get my item? It’s for a birthday present for the 8th July but not looking like I’m going to get it for then and also looks like iv lost £50+ 🙁

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

PayPal gift.

Jesus wept.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Is it the Xbox?

davosaurusrex

Where’s Bill Murray when you need him?

eskay

If it is the XBox, it seems he has been on here for a while so unlikely to have ripped you off. Probably some reasonable explanation for it.

astura
    Free Member

It’s not the xbox – i had great service from him, il give it another few days if not il see if anyone knows the guy to help push it

astura
    Free Member

Thread over, so far he has got back to mr

bruneep

Glad that you found the other forum page to use.

trail_rat
    Free Member

But I’m sure we learned not to use PayPal gift in future ?

bruneep

In some we trust. Not saying you’re one of them

Drac

I’d be checking the spell checker when it arrives, it seems broken.

bruneep

£50+ for this 😯

njee20
    Free Member

Glad that you found the other forum page to use.

Just need to find the enter key then.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Tough crowd.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

I’d be checking the spell checker when it arrives, it seems broken.

Probably not a good idea to take the rip out of poor spelling, poor chappie (assuming chappie) might be dyslexic, and that wouldn’t be nice. I might feel obliged to pick up on poor grammar if this is ok though.

Drac

He could be yes, I am. So feel free to point out mistakes it helps me even after 43 years.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Not received my item from Classified area’ is closed to new replies.