Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Not racist but, would you date a woman who was Muslim?
  • 29erKeith
    Free Member

A Mates Brother inlaw met a muslim bird and ‘Converted’ so the family would allow the marrage

However when her parent aren’t about they both drink and smoke, and she dresses rather differently too.
    As soon as her parents disapeard at my mates wedding she disapeared wearing a very modest dress and came back in a pretty skimpy revealing little number with a bottle of champers as she had some catching up to do :-0

if she’s Muslim like that the go for it, if she’s in the burka I’d pass personnaly

snowpaul
    Free Member

My 2ps worth : If she is moderate / liberal( she must be as she smokes n drinks according to OP ) then why not? mate of mine has married a muslim girl and she is superb and not at all a burkha dragon or religious. Is it worse being religious or a hypocrite…

I suggest you give it a go – see what happens.. Personally I would run a mile if my lady turned out to be religious of ANY denomination..esp catholicism as I wouldnt get laid till I got wed :-)…. Unless its a form of ALPINISM as stated above… Maybe more of an issue for your/ her friends /family?

Religion has been created by man as people dont like the idea of there being nothing after death and historically created myths / stories to give them a sense of being / security in the universe…

I am fed up of all religion and what it stands for. Usually its intimidation / repression / taxation / control and one man upmanship which can lead to conflict and war. Anyone learn about the spanish inquisition??

Its a simple fairy tale whatever BRAND of religion you wish to have ‘ faith in ‘ – if you wish to believe then thats great for you – keep it private. Most religious types ( 90 % christian interactions ) I have met have left me stunned at their ignorance and also intolerance of other religions / lifestyles ie homosexuality…

Anyways can we leave the reiligon threads alone for a few days as its getting boring !!! Lets make STW a SECULAR place

scruff
    Free Member

hora – Member

If she has a long beard, and a ticking rucksack – no

Sorry I object to that and some of the other references. Seriously. Its crossing into racist and this isnt an oldschool factory floor in the 70’s.

😆

JimmyB
    Free Member

Met the family ages ago, they’re all lovely! 5 daughters, poor Dad in a houseful of women! I get force fed tonnes when we go round (Oh, steer clear of too much Dahl!).

Of course all the males drink heavily so you don’t have to worry about that too much, I’m sure many Muslims will be the same behind closed doors.

On the point of bunny boilers I reckon from what I’ve seen so far they make ‘bog standard’ women look like easy going blokes……you have been warned……

uplink
    Free Member

esp catholicism as I wouldnt get laid till I got wed 🙂

I’ve know an awful lot of catholic girls in my time – I promise you, they’re the worst [best :)] ones

Trimix
    Free Member

If you just fancy some fun, then Id not worry about it.

If you actualy want a meaningfull relationship I would not date anyone who belived in fairytales. People who are that irrational would not be the sort of person Id want to share anything with.

JimmyB
    Free Member

29erKeith: Another mate of mine converted to beign a Catholic to marry his Irish bird………….no difference really.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I reckon from what I’ve seen so far they make ‘bog standard’ women look like easy going blokes

😯

darrell
    Free Member

no. i couldnt be in a relationship with anyone who is religious.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Not racist but, would you date a woman who was Muslim?’ is closed to new replies.