• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by jwr.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Not quite jobless(trackworld) – anybody in the energy industry in Aberdeen…
  • davetrave
    Free Member

The Army has decided that I’m just about ready for the scrapheap and will retire me at the tender age of 39 1/2 in a little over 2 years’ time. I’m approaching the end of my current post and have to select from the list of available posts what I want to do, and where, for what will most likely be my last job in service.

To that end, anybody in the energy industry in and around Aberdeen who would be willing to have a chat/look at my profile on LinkedIn and thus give me an idea of the sorts of roles/jobs I could look at in the industry, or maybe even help out with a bit of networking. That’ll then give me an idea of what posts I might want to look at for my last one in the Army and what resettlement/education courses I could put in for. If you could, I’d be most grateful (in a couple of pints kind of way), my email address is in my profile…

I currently work in Nottingham but regularly travel back up north, the missus is a blue suit at Lossiemouth (and would like to stay there for the remainder of her career (another 10 years or so, the RAF do things differently to the Army…)), we have a quarter in Elgin and we’re keen to settle in the area once and for all after what will be nearly 2 decades of moving every 2 years.

jwr

Give me a shout on LinkedIn (http://lnkd.in/dCMZPJ) – I’ll take a look at your profile and see if I know of anything relevant.

James.

davetrave
    Free Member

James,

LinkedIn won’t let me message you without an email address (unless I tell a white lie and say we’re friends or something…) because we don’t know each other. Here’s a link to my profile instead:

LinkedIn

Dave

jwr

OK – sent you an email.

James.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Not quite jobless(trackworld) – anybody in the energy industry in Aberdeen…’ is closed to new replies.