Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Not OCD – that other thing
  • scotroutes

Does any of this bother you?
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16v2eojZ_l8[/video]

2:10 made me genuinely LOL

P-Jay
    Free Member

Not even slightly, but my wife would be climbing the walls if she had to watch it, she’s one of the least free thinking people I know.

Our current dilemma. Youngest has had chickenpox for a little over a week. Guidelines say she’s not safe to go back to nursery until the spots have crusted over, they have… but not quite all of them, some are now so tiny they never will… the guidelines don’t have a contingency for tiny spots or indeed Ines that were probably de-scabbed in the bath or normal day to day stuff 2 year olds do so she’s still in quarantine, I hope at some point she’ll accept they’re not going to scab… hopefully before she’s ready to take her A-Levels.

JAG

I think they’re doing it wrong – BUT it doesn’t bother me 😆

Everyone is free to be inefficient/incapable/useless – especially if they’re only doing it to be annoying 😈

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nealglover
    Free Member

Pjay, we had exactly the same conversation six weeks ago. I feel your pain 🙂

cdoc
    Free Member

This one winds my mates right up..

scaredypants

2:10 made me genuinely LOL

ewwww, onion juice ! 😉

goss
    Free Member

When the sales guy decided to mess with us. edit: sorry that is ocd, but still!

tjagain

1,49. Using the wrong knife to cut tomatoes arrgghhhhhhhhhh

Stevet1
    Free Member

That lorries going to hit aaaaany sssssecond now. Now. In a sec… waiiitt for it. Any second.

Yak

cdoc’s one winds me up too…It’s like that bollard is a great big raised middle finger tormenting us with no satisfying big smash to finish it all off. Grrrrrr!!

Stevet1
    Free Member

Yay! have some of that you big dumb bollard!

vickypea
    Free Member

The thing that bothers me is how slowly and deliberately each thing is done. I mean, who would take that long to empty a bag of sweets into a bowl. If all of the things in the video were done quickly and carelessly it wouldn’t bother me at all, it’s the calculated deliberateness of it that makes me cringe.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Not OCD – that other thing’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts