Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Not many G-shocks with metal strap? Can you change later?
  • walla24
    Free Member

Evening and merry christmas.

I would like a new G-shock, must be (large) metal face and metal strap…max £200.

Most seem to come with resin straps, can these be easily swapped out?

CountZero

There is an accessory that allows the use of different straps, but it only seems to be available via Casio in the US, and despite much Internet searching I’ve been unable to track down European availability. They’re only about $2-3, too.
    Here you go, here’s the forum I found the details on:
    http://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/g100-1bv-questions-zulu-strap-stealthed-bezel-lume-backlight-190639.html

TooTall
    Free Member

MTG 900

If you can get one, best G Shock I’ve owned (3 previous, 3 now). I bought it in the USA 6 years ago – the Wave Ceptor doesn’t work outside the USA but I can set my own watch. Solar powered so never needed a battery. The display and actual numbers are bigger than most G Shocks as well.

TooTall
    Free Member

Just seen the Casio Tough Solar watches in town. Very G Shock and some have metal straps.

thehustler
    Free Member

just buy a gshock metal

walla24
    Free Member

Because it’s the only thing I actually wear everyday I went for it and bought one of these….

needless to say I am very excited…and avoiding all other sale shopping 😀

Houns

Ooh I like the last two pix

tonyg2003

I’ve got a GS-1150 that I wear alot. Sort of metal and resin mix.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Not many G-shocks with metal strap? Can you change later?’ is closed to new replies.