Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Not ideal reading but…scrotal fizz on sneezing
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Most times I sneeze, I get a significant fizzing sensation in my conker bag. In addition, the bag tightens and wrinkles.

Is this normal? Is it even legal?

I know certain things are connected but I’ve never seen an Ear Nose and Gobstopper dept. in any hospital I’ve been in.

Anyone else or am I fizzing solo?

dirksdiggler
    Free Member

is it a nice sensation? 😉

theotherjonv

Is is a nice sensation?

Reminds me a bit of the old joke; a woman goes into the doctors and says “Doctor, every time I sneeze I have an orgasm” – the doctor says “what would you like me to do about it?” – “Can you give me a prescription for pepper?”

It also reminds of a somewhat 😯 moment – when our daughter was little, on the cusp between needing bathing and bathing herself, my wife was telling her how important it was to keep her ‘bottom’ clean – and was informed that when she washed her girl bottom it felt all nice tingly 😯

I may or may not recall that in my Father of the Bride speech (probs not, TBH)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    perchypanther
    Free Member

“Scrotal Fizz” the sensational new album by Captain Flashheart

Completes the trilogy started by the hugely successful albums “Massive Bouncy Pagga” and “Betwixt crimp and splash”

squirrelking
    Free Member

It’ll be your muscles tensing thats doing it, I got similar sensations (or, on occasions, vice gripping pain) when I had a hernia. I still very occasionally get a tingling or tensing in my gooch (perineum if you want to get technical) to this day. Might be worth getting a checkup just in case you have a minor tear somewhere but if it’s not painful or lasting any amount of time I wouldn’t say it’s a problem.

On the other hand if you’re making a mess at both ends when you sneeze that’s definitely not normal. It’s only supposed to be worth a partial orgasm.

footflaps

“Scrotal Fizz” the sensational new album by Captain Flashheart

The opening track, ‘Pube in my eye’, is awesome..

theotherjonv

I still don’t think it compares to the iconic offerings from the orthopaedic shoes era.

wwaswas

the orthopaedic shoes era

Club music?

DrJ

Instead of asking a bunch of cyclists and IT managers you need to get straight down to A&E and tell them about your symptoms. No, really, you do.

footflaps

Instead of asking a bunch of cyclists and IT managers you need to get straight down to A&E and tell them about show the receptionist your symptoms.

FIFY

I’d also mention that it could be Cat Aids…..

wwaswas

DrJ is probably the one to listen to so far in this thread.

Top tip: When the doctor grabs your scrotum and says ‘cough’ it’s not an instruction to run away.

martinhutch

Scrotal Fizz sounds like the perfect post-Brexit Eurovision entry.

jonnyboi

OP, if nothing else you gave me a good laugh

Keep it up

matt_outandabout

😯

mrlebowski
    Free Member

FUNNIEST THREAD EVER.

Conker fizz…

WTF next??

sillysilly
    Free Member

Go to docs – could be start of a hernia.

rossburton
    Free Member

It also reminds of a somewhat moment – when our daughter was little, on the cusp between needing bathing and bathing herself, my wife was telling her how important it was to keep her ‘bottom’ clean – and was informed that when she washed her girl bottom it felt all nice tingly

Yeah we had that conversion too. Last night whilst drying herself after a bath she was basically doing the splits (this is usual) and shouted out that her “doodaa looks just like a little winkle”.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Assuming this is normal. I certainly get it when nervous, or when a chill wind blows…

Have vivid memories of sitting on the floor for assembly at school and feeling mine tighten like a crisp packet in an oven as the role call of bus-related misdemeanours was recanted and the guilty parties told to wait for a thrashing after…

tymbian
    Free Member

Another thread which proves a ‘like’ button is needed. Excellent stuff.
    OP..I’m even a little bit jealous

66deg
    Free Member

I was quite taken with CFH’s chill out album …Flaccid Moments.

thegreatape
    Free Member

OP do you wash with one of those shower gels with tea tree oil or eucalyptus in it, because they do strange things to your bawbag.

Harry_the_Spider

Well, I’ve sprinkled the pepper and opened a beer.

Time for a quality night in on my own.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Good grief TGA. How dare you ask, on a PUBLIC forum of all places, what I wash nature’s man bag with. How very, very odd.

Pffftin’ ‘Eck.

jam-bo

How do you know it wrinkles? Did you use a mirror or get someone to watch?

Harry_the_Spider

Got the Fizz?

funkmasterp

feeling mine tighten like a crisp packet in an oven

I applaud you sir. That’s one of the best descriptions of a shriveling ball sack I’ve ever come across 😆

thegreatape
    Free Member

Well I thought it would be a bit off to come and peep through your bathroom window – after how upset you got last time – so how else am I supposed to find out the answer?

allthepies
    Free Member

An accountant ? No ta.

mrwhyte
    Free Member

Scrotal Fizz?!! Are brewdog branching out in to the alternative champagne category?

wwaswas

An accountant ? No ta

Was worth a try.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Not ideal reading but…scrotal fizz on sneezing’ is closed to new replies.