Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Not herd from seller in 14 hrs when to panic
  • PUGSLEYNUT
    Free Member

I may have done a wrongen
    Bought a bike from here , done paypal.
    Then checked the profile of seller only to find they theyve only got 1 days history
    It may turn out fine but im abit anxious about it at moment.
    The bike was s DMR trailstar £250
    Heres hoping i here from them soon
    PN

davewilson634
    Free Member

Take it u paid gift then

mattbee

14 hours? Overnight? He’s not…..asleep, is he?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac

14 hours really?

Also the person has been a member for 4 years.

davewilson634
    Free Member

Looking at the guys history on here and pb ,I’d say your get your bike,did u pay gift tho

allthepies
    Free Member

Not herd from him ?

Perhaps he’s off chewing the cud somewhere or just Moooooching around.

MartynS

Clearly not yet…..

kimbers

I read it as ‘hot nerd’

eg

dufresneorama
    Free Member

£250 sent as paypal gift before you even checked the sellers profile?

He/She may well be a trusted seller and forum member, but that’s just plain stupid.

cookeaa

You’ll probably get the bike but you paid too much IMO…

njee20
    Free Member

Seriously? Not heard from then since 7 o clock last night and you’re panicking? Mental.

PUGSLEYNUT
    Free Member

Thanks feel so better know

smiththemainman
    Free Member

When to panic? i`d say you should be well past that and past the lets put that down to experience stage with a possible visit at home already completed in something as long as 14 hours!!!!

ska-49
    Free Member

Panic over! I’m awake and have emailed him.

Stevelol
    Free Member

People do have lives you know, your probably excited to get your bike but Jesus, the guy has probably… slept, got up, had some cereal and gone to work! Give it 24 hours at least.

PUGSLEYNUT
    Free Member

Sorry about that .

charliedontsurf

This calls for some miss marple’ing:

How could he possibly account for the mysterious 14 hours.

7pm eating
    8pm top gear
    9pm down the bingo hall to see who wins, so he can rob the winning old ladies as they leave.
    10pm bed
    7am up and breakfast
    8am a few war crimes and getting on a plane to South America with his stw bounty of £250.

Yeah you have certainly been ripped off.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

PUGSLEY NUT – Member

Then checked the profile of seller only to find they theyve only got 1 days history

PN

Slightly curious as to where this came from to be honest, but glad it all seems to of worked out….

DrP

I haven’t heard from my wife for that long some days… Hope she’s not ran off with my money….

DrP

ska-49
    Free Member

Ah, I had my GFs birthday so we went out for dinner when the email was sent (Cosmos- average, not going again). Then off home for presents and sleep. CTBM, that did cross my mind but then I realised top gear was on I player and I’m enjoying the frozen trails to much!

jimbothejetset
    Free Member

lol! Though in fairness, he could have got half way across the world in 14 hours, maybe not for two fifty nicker though.

ska-49
    Free Member

You say that… Have you seen some of Ryanair/easyjet deals? I ‘probably’ could have…

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Yeah, but a Ryanair flight to the ‘other side of the world’ would probably land 50 miles from where you originally took off!

binners

Bought a bike from here , done paypal.

You were so close to doing things right. So near yet so far. If only you’d done those 2 things in the right order?

patriotpro
    Free Member

ska-49 – Member
    Ah, I had my GFs birthday so we went out for dinner when the email was sent (Cosmos- average, not going again). Then off home for presents and sleep. CTBM, that did cross my mind but then I realised top gear was on I player and I’m enjoying the frozen trails to much!

So what you’re saying is that you don’t sit by your computer 24/7 and have a life outside of the classifieds..

You should be ashamed of yourself man 😛

hora
    Free Member

I once unsold something as the buyer suddenly emailed me every hour constantly from the moment he’d paid on a Sunday. I replied ‘sent your money back’. Bye.

That Vulcan lady is super-sexy 8)

flatfish
    Free Member

14 hours? Really?
    At the moment I have a family member in intensive care.
    Do you think emailing somebody is top of my priority list.
    I’m trying to run my own small business with no other staff to cover me whilst I’m dealing with children, customers and traipsing back and forth to hospital.

Everything doesn’t revolve around you and a second hand bike. FFS get a grip.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

ska-49 are you not one of those people that you see on romantic meals both looking down at their phones and occasionally look up to either say a word or smile to each other!!! and there`s you eating a nice meal while poor pugsley was pushing his food around his plate unable to stomach anything!!!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Not herd from seller in 14 hrs when to panic’ is closed to new replies.