• This topic has 42 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by rhid.
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Not going to Solihull…I'm going to Nottingham
  • tall_martin

I live round the corner from Redhill/ Arnold in Daybrook. They aer similar to Daybrook has some horrible bits and some nice bits. Easy to get to Bestwood park for a bit of mountain biking. There is a very small bit of Freeride in Bestwood, but there are some land access issues and the jumps are massive.

I worked in the school in Keyworth for a bit. Seems a nice village. Its out in the (flat) countryside and the road riding is lovely round there. The mountain biking is flat fields I was told, I’ve not been out on the mountain bike that way.

If you are working in West Bridgeford, what about living there? Its dead nice but one of the more expensive bits of town. Don’t consider the Meadows. Although the Meadows are close, they are sketchy. I lived there for a bit as well, I’d rather have spent more and lived in Bridgeford.

I will have some rooms for rent in Beeston soon Lovely house in a lovely area. If you are interested drop me a line mapwin at yahoo dot co dot uk

Cheers

Martin

vdubber67
    Free Member

Arnold is scruffy, Keyworth small and remote. I’d keep looking 🙂

rhid

Tall Martin – I have emailed you. Sounds very interesting.

I think in the first instance just somewhere decent to live will be good. After a bit of time and exploring I can work out whats good and whats not!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Not going to Solihull…I'm going to Nottingham’ is closed to new replies.