Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Not been online for a few weeks, what threads have I missed?
  • Potdog
    Free Member

3 weeks away from the computer…so what threads must I catch up on? Or has it all just been business as usual and I can continue as if nothing has happened?

eldridge
    Free Member

Only the usual.

Religion

Football

Shag/marry/divorce this or that

Brown/Bliar/Thatcha

What do do with old electric drills

What’s it like having kids

In other words, exactly as it was before, a massive collective search for the meaning of life

If during your absence you have learned anything about this, please post ASAP

djglover
    Free Member

You missed Rudeboy and Hora posting in regional accents that I bet they don’t talk in.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

You missed the thread where stoner finally concedes that Karl Marx was right, and his announcement that he would therefore be standing as a candidate for the Workers Revolutionary Party at the next general election.

I have to admit that it came as a surprise to me.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Oh, and the one in which CaptainFlashheart admits what many had suspected, that he is in fact a refuse collector with far too much time on his hands, and a very strong penchant for reading.

Potdog
    Free Member

Pretty much business as usual then 😀

Pook

you missed my wonderful videos

http://www.vimeo.com/4178898, http://www.vimeo.com/4179017

enjoy!

Stoner
    Free Member

You missed the thread where stoner finally concedes that Karl Marx was right, and his announcement that he would therefore be standing as a candidate for the Workers Revolutionary Party at the next general election.

ive got to stop getting drunk around here. Its terribly bad form to find out about what one has been up to in the newspapers.

Potdog
    Free Member

Oooh you little fibber Pook, they only went on Vimeo 6 hours ago according to the website 🙄

I smell blatant self promotion here 😉

thomthumb
    Free Member

Shag/marry/divorce this or that

oooh no we don’t do that any more! that’s what you missed. we are no longer to discuss wheter we woul or would not! 😉

Pook

😳

rumbled

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Not been online for a few weeks, what threads have I missed?’ is closed to new replies.