Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Nose hair trimmer recommendations,,,,petrol strimmer equivalent
  • vermillion
    Free Member

So I’ve inherited my Grandads bramble like nose and ear hairs..I Don’t know the scientific reason why,since my forties,my nasal and aural orifices require more of the stuff that my head seems to need less of.

Anyhow,I’m looking for a good set of trimmers that’ll waz my unwanted hairs away from my face holes with ease.I’ve had a couple of one AA battery powered devices but they struggle and need cleaning half way through operations.
    What I really need is a mains powered tool,,Any recommendations?

joolsburger
    Free Member

Forget the powered ones

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Groom-Mate-Platinum-Nose-Trimmer/dp/B000EBFJXS/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1394317290&sr=8-13&keywords=nose+hair+trimmers+for+men

this is what you need. I’m similiarly nasally challenged and that thing does the business works on your ears too. Had mine a couple of years, it’s good.

samuri
    Free Member

Can you just pluck them out with the root and send them to me please.
    I believe I can get them transplanted onto my head.

vermillion
    Free Member

Can you just pluck them out with the root and send them to me please.
    I believe I can get them transplanted onto my head.

Sumari,if you had my nose hairs transplanted into your head,,you’d end up looking like f~#king Don King..

JoeG
    Free Member

shifter
    Free Member

Long nose pliers.

bigG
    Free Member

Skip to 4mins in for the fun bit.

[video]http://youtu.be/HLQH5XwyN1Q[/video]

brack
    Free Member

Medical forceps

I’ll send you a pair if you let me know an address.

Sandwich

Modified Dremel?

househusband

If you can get away with plucking then you are lucky enough to have nasal hair that isn’t attached to the back of your eyeball…

noskills
    Free Member

Nads nasal wax from amazon; you think it should hurt like sticking your nethers in a food blender but is virtually pain free. Leaves your nose hair free and has the added bonus of reducing regrowth.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Nose hair trimmer recommendations,,,,petrol strimmer equivalent’ is closed to new replies.