Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Northwave shoe sizing – urgent help needed :)
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

howdy folk!

please can you recommend or tell me about the sizing of northwave mtb shoes?? if its any use, im a 44 eu spesh, 44 eu shimano….is there any reason not to go with 44 in northwave?

im a size 9 uk – and 44 i believe is 10? so obviously sized up one size for the above?

help!

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

anyone please 🙁

Burls72
    Free Member

I haven’t bought northwave for a few years but iirc they were an eu size larger than shimano. Maybe 2 at a push but I am boat size (48/49).

I used to wear a 45 NorthWave and I couldn’t even get a 45 Specialized on, so, going by that, you need a 43.
    The sole fell off my Lizzard as the glue failed within the warranty period. NorthWave refused to replace them as they considered it fair wear and tear.

coatesy
    Free Member

I sized myself up in a Northwave shoe, they then ordered a boot in the same size, couldn’t even get my feet in them.Sizing seems to be a bit of a lottery, good luck.

RagTi
    Free Member

Tried on some NW celsius ? last year, I am a definate 11, shoes, trainers, slippers the lot….., the 11 did not fit but the 12 was perfect. From my experience you may need to size up one ?.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Northwave shoe sizing – urgent help needed :)’ is closed to new replies.