Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Northwave shoe sizing
  • superjohn71
    Free Member

Anyone know how Northwave cycling shoes size up compared to Shimano or Specialized?

I’m normal shoe size 9, just, size up to 8.5 (42.5)in Mizumo running shoes, 9 (43) in Nike / New Balance running shoes. So I’m a scant 9.

I size up to 44 (9.5) in both Shimano and Specialized cycling shoes ~ which I understand is fairly normal to go up a size or two ~ is it the same for Northwave? Anyone got any real life sizing comparisons between shimano and northwave?

Ta!

scotroutes

My NW Gran Canions are the same size as my Shimano MW81s.

onandon
    Free Member

I ordered a pair of northwave shoes last week. I went for my usual size 9.5 which I am in Nike, puma, etc and they were true to size. Not big or small.

Doesn’t exactly answer your question but ……

bruneep

NW shoes came today normally a 42 in cycling shoes, ordered 42 and they fit.

superjohn71
    Free Member

Nice one chaps, I’ll go for 44 ~ it will always leave room for comfy winter socks 😀

ads678

I’ve got Northwave scorpius (I think) and shimano AM45. Size 8.5-9 in normal shoes usually go for 9. Both MTB shoes are size 9 and fit fine. More room in shimanos though.

reformedfatty
    Free Member

FYI their sizing has changed somewhere along the line. Got a pair of 45s from about 5/6 years ago that were nice and wide, finally ordered another pair of 45s to replace them and they were much too narrow.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Northwave shoe sizing’ is closed to new replies.