Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Northwave Celcius Sizing
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

I wear a 43 Wide in my Shimano shoes, so should I go for a 44 in the Northwaves? (can’t try them on round here 🙁 )

h4muf
    Free Member

Hi. i take a 45 in shimano but my northwaves are 43’s hth.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Not sure about comparing to Shimano unfortunately, but I have several pairs of Northwave shoes – road, MTB (shoe) and touring and have them in 44. My NW Celsius are a 45, but it allows me to wear slightly thicker socks. They are all generally good and wide shoes though – which is what my feet need.

momo

I find shimano shoes to be too narrow for me, but the northwaves fit in my normal size, I have very wide feet.

adsh
    Free Member

Me shimano 46 and Northwave celcius boots 45 allowing thickish socks.

monkeychild
    Free Member

lol this is a predicament!!

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I was just about to say that celcius are very narrow which exactly the opposite everyone else’s comments. Strange, perhaps I’ve got a rogue pair that slipped through the factory by mistake, but mine definitely feel narrower than my shimano, scott and sidi shoes.

Anyhow, As you can’t try them on anywhere locally I’d buy them from somewhere that does easy returns, take your best guess at size (or even order a couple of sizes) but be prepared to send them back if they’re not right.

mauja
    Free Member

Just to add to the confusion, I take the same size in my shimano and Celsius shoes. I find the Celsius are roomier and allow me to wear a thicker sock than I could with the shimano shoes so perfect for winter. I kind of assumed the generous sizing was part of the design.

kevin1911

anyone know of any decent offers on them at the moment? I went for some Speccy Defrosters the other day but can’t get my feet in them..

boxfish
    Free Member

Me:

Spesh Tahoe – 42
    Bontrager MOuntain RL – 42
    Northwave Celsius – 42

So, in conclusion the answer is 42.

EDIT: I also have wide feet

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Northwave Celcius Sizing’ is closed to new replies.