Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Northface online retailers – how do I know whether the kit is genuine
  • kwack
    Free Member

Just after some advice really – Looking to purchase a Northface jacket and have come across a website called

http://www.northfaceukoutlet.org.uk/

How do I know whether they are genuine Northface kit or not some knock off stuff?

Has anyone used this company before or could recommend a genuine online retailer

Cheers
    Kwack

bristolbiker
    Free Member

That looks properly dodgy to me – no address/contact details and none of the jacket styles are named, just listed as ‘Style 1’, ‘Style 2’ etc….

geoffj

I’m only viewing on a phone, but I can’t see a phone number or address. Some of the text in the shipping section looks odd too and for that reason I’m out!

defydude
    Free Member

Fake as a £4 note.

wwaswas

well they’re breaking uk law by having no bricks and mortar address on their site.

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Whois data:

Domain name:
    northfaceukoutlet.org.uk

Registrant:
    JASON FEATHERSTONE

Registrant type:
    Unknown

Registrant’s address:
    102 MAREHAM RD
    HORNCASTLE
    N9 6BP
    United Kingdom

kwack
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice funnily enough I found another site which had exactly the same wording on shipping/returns etc

So will give that place a miss and look elsewhere

Thanks
    Kwack

ben
    Free Member

Dodgy! They wouldn’t be getting a penny of my money. I particularly like the top of the contact us page:

Happy shopping! If you have any question about the pay, please contact us!

MSP

On the shipping page, if you hover over the ems link it shows. ems.com.cn so definitely a Chinese fake site.

Do trading standards or someone haver a way of reporting these sites now?

speshspenner
    Free Member

Give these guys a try, 100% genuine Northface dealer. Working class heroes The shops in my home town of Ulverston, bought a few things off him myself, infact he ordered me something from Northface last week and it came in 2-3 days, he also sells on Ebay. Give him a shout and see what he an do for you.

AdeC
    Free Member

These guys are pretty good value.

White and Bishops

Just got a new jacket and it was about 40% cheaper than Go Outdoors

glenh
    Free Member

I don’t think it matters.

Even if it’s ‘real’ it will be crap anyway. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Northface online retailers – how do I know whether the kit is genuine’ is closed to new replies.