Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • North/central London riding groups
  • thewanderer
    Free Member

I’m looking for a group to ride with regularly – I live in Islington.

Nothing too formal – it’s all about the fun – I’m usually off and about to Swinley, North Downs, Broxbourne, Wales, etc. I prefer aggressive single track riding over long slogs – but I do own a Croix de Fer for extended adventures 🙂

Anyone mind me tagging along?

tw

br
    Free Member

Look for senorj, he’s north London and usually up for a ride.

thewanderer
    Free Member

Aha! I just saw this link

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/epping-forest-night-rides

Though it seems I’d have to get some Luminators to fit in.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    whippersnapper
    Free Member

I’m over in Kentish Town. I never really found a group to ride with although I havent looked very hard I have to admit. I’ve been lacking motivation recently so could be up for a spin sometime soonish if you fancy it.

Kryton57

Wanderer/Whippersnapper, I and/or the group I’m assciated with normally ride Epping Saturday or Sunday mornings and there are plenty of other Nearby destinations (Peaslake, Danbury, Wendover, Swinley) if not at Epping plus away weekend (Wales, Peaks etc).

Not much activity at the moment as Eppings quite Muddy (although I went out for a ride earlier). I ride more often as Epping Forest is practicaly my back garden.

You are welcome to join us / me anytime no Lumenators required, pop me an email (in my profile). Its a social group.

senorj

Hello there o.p. ,another forum user just alerted me to this thread!
    Power to the interweb!!
    Anyway my riding is limited at the mo due to joining singletrack dads world, but happy to at least try to meet up.
    Been to broxbourne quite a bit lately & cx bimbling around herts.
    Don’t know about “aggressive” singletrack though.
    I been known to tut at squirrels and growl at pigeons.ha.
    i’m more jeycore tbh.not available til next week too.

@kryton-hello S.may be available for next wed ,time dependant.
    @br-aloha

Kryton57

*waves at Senor J*

I was up there today – I may have been a tad ambitious choosing a night ride, so may be about during the day as long as I can wfh that day, I’ll know Monday. Let me know if you’re about, I can show you broken-mech-hanger-alley onward 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘North/central London riding groups’ is closed to new replies.