Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • North-west Wales
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

Yeah you gotta go Penmachno. And off the beaten marin round Llyn Crafnant and LLyn Cowlyd. Great riding up Conwy Mtn and off up Tal-Y-fan and above Sychnant pass (as in Vortex’s pics). Anybody wanna ride about with me n Elf welcome. I got no transport though 🙁 just point bike up and ride 🙂

Summitoppler – some of your long recce rides on MBNW look epic!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You know what; thinking back, it may well have bin a spliff.

That mightuv bin why he weren’t too happy. 😳

Toming whilst canooing isn’t advisable though. Certainly not in white water. 😯

Well, it gets wet, dunnit?

Thanks sumittoppler; I’ve just joined NWMB so expect an exodus from the area when I come up. 🙁

There he is! There’s our Kev!

He speaks Welsh you know, so don’t mess about.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Peint o cwrw os gwelwch yn dda. Diolch.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

There! He’s just insulted me I have no idea what he’s just said but it’s probbly very rude. 😳

Merthyr Tydfil so there.

fergal
    Free Member

Any more pointers on the riding on Conwy mountain please, staying in Conwy all next week.

Vortexracing

mail me an i’ll send you some GPX files. Email is in profile

Easiest way up is over the green footbridge over the railway line and up the back of the mountain.

Loads and loads of tracks when you are up there.

When coming back down try a little cheekiness just to the left and up a bit rather than the double track 😉

summittoppler
    Free Member

Kev – epics are the best 8)

Elf – no probs 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Vortex; have you got any GPS files what’ll work on a Garmin Edge 205? So’s I can have a look on Google Earth and that? I’d love to see that!

MrOvershoot

Ahh yes I remember that day Russ

That’s me pushing up a bracken strewn hill side, few climbs over streams as well IIRC
    Oh here’s Russ, me & Mark pushing up another hill

And the year we had to carry CP into a helicopter over 300 meters of rough ground the fat git weighed a tonne :p

But you are all correct that given a good day I have never enjoyed riding a bike more

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Look at that, and some people only go to the trail centres??!?!!

Even an urbanite like me can appreciate the advantages of natural trail riding.

God I can’t wait!!!!! 😀

the fat git weighed a tonne

Oh that’s not very nice the poor bloke all mash up and all you can do is be nasty. 🙁

Vortexracing

Elfinsafety, should have, mail me and you can try them

Vortexracing

Elfinsafety, got your email but keep getting it bounced back when I try and send you some GPX files.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘North-west Wales’ is closed to new replies.