• This topic has 94 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • North west photo day, anyone?
  • sheldona
    Free Member

OK just in from Afan, car unloaded with SS and reloaded with gears! I suffered badly today! Not fit at the moment so geared HT for me and geared FS for mrstollah.
    Camera etc on charge!
    All we have to do now is get up at 5:30 ;-(

nbt

Aye, I just charged all my batteries. I'm not taking the big stuff, just the basic camera & lens kit in my camelbak – might throw in the flash, but the weather forecast is too awful to consider lugging the full camera backpack with the big lens

Mrs NBT will not be riding either, she is poorly and will be in bed 🙁

richpips
    Free Member

I shal be bringing most things, including a small child.

crazy-legs

The chance of me riding tomorrow is somewhere between none at all and "you must be joking"…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

The chance of me riding tomorrow is somewhere between none at all and "you must be joking"…

James is well known to be a weather tart 🙂

nbt

Ahh. That kinds of lengthens the odds on you actually turning up with the CF card you said you'd lend me. Oh well, I can get plenty of photos on the 2* 512mb cards

crazy-legs

Should have reminded me on Thursday, I'd have brought them over then…

richpips
    Free Member

Mmmm car is in the menders.

a) may arrive

b) may go for ride with small child local.

nbt

Should have reminded me on Thursday, I'd have brought them over then…

i only bloody aksed you on thursday!

richpips – Member

Mmmm car is in the menders.

a) may arrive

b) may go for ride with small child local.

SFB's forecast of people dropping out has begun to come true…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

just the voice of experience rather than ill wishes 🙂

richpips
    Free Member

Weather has nothing to do with my being there or otherwise.

sheldona
    Free Member

We're now packed and off to bed!! See you in the morning providing we're not flooded in when we set sail at 6amish 😉

nbt

Men's slalom is finished so I'm off to bed too. Will check on here before setting off in the morning just in case

samuri
    Free Member

I'll not be there for sure now ?(not weather, just circumstances). Sorry. you're still welcome to borrow the lens though. I'll give you a shout one weekend and ride up to yours to drop it off.

nbt

It's rained overnght but it's dry now. bit windy, but the racing clouds do mean there's the odd patch of blue sky! not for long, mind 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘North west photo day, anyone?’ is closed to new replies.