• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by cp.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • North West Kitchen suppliers
  • pb2

Can anyone recommend a decent kitchen company within 60 miles of Warrington (don’t worry if its a few more miles)? Our kitchen is over 10 years old and it’s looking a bit tatty, so I am going to replace it. Its a fair size,circa 6m run of double height units apart from sink and oven area so I know its going to cost me but I don’t want some swanky expensive units because a)can’t afford them b) I like changing things around. Thanks Paul B

Marko

DIY kitchens are hard to be on price and quality:

DIY Kitchens

Way better quality than the Scrieber units I helped fit last month.

Hth
    Marko

mj27
    Free Member

Find a mate with a Howdens account. Cabinets are built up and ours has been cooked in every day for 8 years and is fine.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Slightly over 60 miles but I can recommend:

http://www.diy-kitchens.com/

I visited their showroom to check the quality after reading good things about them on here. Easily on a par with Wickes and I couldn’t really tell the difference compared to Magnet.

Everything comes pre-built, so real easy to install.

sandwicheater

Been pretty pleased with our WREN jobby and come in pre-built units so a doddle to fit.

djglover
    Free Member

Home

Highly recommended, did 2 mates and doing mine, a cut above howdens at howdens prices

agent007
    Free Member

IKEA? In Warrington too 🙂

ourmaninthenorth

[schill mode on]

A very good friend runs a kitchen business. He’s based in Macclesfield.

Stuart J Warrington Kitchens

Email me if you want more info. Address in profile.

[/schill mode off]

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Where’s Vance Miller and his spam when you actually need him????

Sandwich

How long before the thread is spammed and closed? I claim 04:32 tomorrow 11 May.

colp

Howdens are good quality, pre-built, all in stock so next day delivery.
    As above, you need someone with a trade account.

The one below was £1650 + vat
    Includes hob, oven, sink, tap, extractor hood.

cb

TKC in Denton seem pretty good although they come flat pack. They will re-paint doors for not much money if you fancy a change of colour at a future date as well.

I’m buying some stuff from Stuart J Warrington (as mentioned above) at the moment and he’s (Nick) been very helpful. Good prices on appliances.

jools182
    Free Member

I can tell you who not to use – Wren

Completely useless, our’s didn’t fit, after they came around and measured up themselves. This was over a year ago and they are refusing to sort it out

Also cupboards without fixings for shelves, damaged worktops, tall cupboard with unfinished sides

Avoid

pb2

big thanks for some great replies,I sure one these will come good,top job forumites

ourmaninthenorth

I’m buying some stuff from Stuart J Warrington (as mentioned above) at the moment and he’s (Nick) been very helpful. Good prices on appliances.

Good news!

cp

I’m putting an IKEA one in at the moment. It’s all good stuff. The instore/online planner is great once you get your head around it. Worth going in store first and having someone go through what you want.

Are you putting it in yourself?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘North West Kitchen suppliers’ is closed to new replies.