Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • North West Conditions
  • crispo
    Free Member

So I don’t start my new job until Wednesday so going to make the most of the good weather again tomorrow and get out on the bike again but where is good at the moment?

I rode Gisburn today and even though the weather was fantastic you could tell how wet it’s been of late and that’s somewhere that’s always good in most conditions!

Got me thinking where is still holding up ok in the northwest? Rivvy? Darwen? Lee/Cragg? Anywhere else people would suggest preferably around the Lancashire area!?

Thanks

philfive
    Free Member

Gisburn isn’t that bad just a few sections have bad bits. Lee is fine, not sure on rivvy, most of the Pennine bridalway is wet but rideable.

paulevans
    Free Member

South Lakes is moist to say the least, but choose your route carefully and it’s not too bad.

I did Claife, Iron Keld, Little Langdale etc on Friday in the rain and it wasn’t too bad.

Spin
    Free Member

Snow high up in Torridon but lower level trails should be ok.

crispo
    Free Member

Cheers, might give Lee and Cragg a go tomorrow! Not been up there in ages anyway.

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

rode dh at foel gasnach and macc forest this weekend. Really good conditions considering I thought. Ran minions throughout.

crispo
    Free Member

Parked up in White Coppice and did Anglezarke, Rivvy, Winter Hill, Belmont, Roddlesworth and back round. Was a cracker and all in pretty good condition.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘North West Conditions’ is closed to new replies.