Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • North Wales trail recommendations
  • bloodsexmagik
    Free Member

Off to North Wales weekend after next. Plan so far is Revolution bike park Sat and Snowdon Mon (probably rangers path but open to suggestions) so looking for something to do on the Sunday.

Ideally steep, handbuilt off piste trails though a mix of that and built stuff would also be grand. Possible to put some sort of decent loop together with Strava/Trailforks would be good.

bloodsexmagik
    Free Member

Anyone?

patriotpro
    Free Member

Marin Trail

buenfoxa
    Free Member

Give me an email – I’ll point you in the right direction of some off piste stuff in Gwydyr forest.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Ideally steep, handbuilt off piste trails though a mix of that and built stuff would also be grand. Possible to put some sort of decent loop together with Strava/Trailforks would be good.

Populated by albino unicorns handing out free coke and hookers at strategic points and anti gravity uphills too one presumes….like the one behind the Nationwide?

buenfoxa
    Free Member

Ideally steep, handbuilt off piste trails though a mix of that and built stuff would also be grand.

No problem if you know where to look 8)

bloodsexmagik
    Free Member

buenfoxa – emailed.

Cheers all, got a loop from the Dyfi enduro route this year as an option but if there are better trails around then I’d be keen to get a few options and opinions. Happy to advise on Scottish steeps if anyone ventures up and needs it also. Sharing’s caring.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

WTF is a handbuilt offpiste trail?

Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

steve_b77
    Free Member

thegeneralist – Member

Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

Like a trail center that’s not a trail center innit, like when it’s 2hours back to the cafe

Northwind

thegeneralist – Member

Come up to mine, I’ll show you, tweed valley’s full of em

thegeneralist
    Free Member

eh?

The piste is a prepared track or course .
    Off piste is off the prepared track or course.

ie by definition not handbuilt

chakaping
    Free Member

Recommend taking up that offer of Gwydir Forest advice, had one of the rides of the year so far there.

The trail centre’s really good too.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

check out the flattyres website
    think its http://www.flattyres-mtb.com

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘North Wales trail recommendations’ is closed to new replies.