Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • North Wales this weekend
  • professorfaceplant
    Free Member

Me and a couple of Mates are going to pop our Coed-y-Brenin and Llandegla cherries this saturday and sunday

we are not sure which trail centre to do on which day, will be pretty hungover on Sunday so the least technical trails would be best on that day.

what trails are worth doing as i’m pretty sure none of us are fit enough to do all the trails so would like to narrow choices to the most fun

thanks

timc
    Free Member

Llandegla sunday

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Llandegla Sunday, do the red + black options.
    At C-y-B, I’d suggest either the Beast or Dragon’s Back, have a cake then do MBR if you have the legs. If not, the MinorTaur is a good laugh for half an hour.

HTH

ThePinkster

Llandegla on Sunday, definitely, just be prepared for it to be busy.

professorfaceplant
    Free Member

Sweet, thanks guys

patriotpro
    Free Member

Do whichever is the nearest to home 2nd.

stumpy01

CyB on Sat I reckon, and as said I would do the Beast.
    Then Llandegla on the Sunday.

We will be there this weekend for a mate’s stag do. Probably gonna do the MBR on Sat as there are a lot of non-bikers coming along.
    Look out for the bloke in a Wonder Woman outfit (assuming we can get him into it) on a Blue Kona Coiler; that’ll be the Stag!

professorfaceplant
    Free Member

ha ha amazing, yeah will say hi

jekkyl

I’ll be there on sunday too, staying in betwys for the weekend and doing marin and penmachno on saturday.

Telemaster18
    Free Member

If your fitness isn’t all that, the beast is a pretty long ride. MBR is plenty for most and a quality ride. Beast has some great bits too but some extra climbs that can drag.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘North Wales this weekend’ is closed to new replies.