Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • North Korean bluster? doom
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21814416

It’s probably the usual bellicose blustering…

If it isn’t…

rossi46
    Free Member

Explains why theyve been doing This then…

chewkw
    Free Member

I rather Dear Leader remains forever as I do not intend to feed his population …

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Has anyone else noticed, pics of N Korea only ever show one fat bloke, Mr Prez-for-life…

bwaarp
    Free Member

I rather Dear Leader remains forever as I do not intend to feed his population …

Exactly how would you feed his people in the event the North capitulated?

Secondly, why do you feel the people of North Korea are somehow not deserving of food and that they should remain under an awful dictatorship?

chewkw
    Free Member

slowoldgit – Member

Has anyone else noticed, pics of N Korea only ever show one fat bloke, Mr Prez-for-life…

Put it this way they are all “eligible” for NHS surgery (not to be told to loose weight) … Except that fat bloke but then the fat bloke has everything.

bwaarp – Member

Exactly how would you feed his people in the event the North capitulated?

In the unfortunate event that Dear Leader is bullied or capitulated, the place will be thrown into some sort of anarchy and the world will need to come to their aid. Where do you think the aid or money come from if it is from the UK? The gov’t or the bank?

Capitulated? Where do you get that idea and why do you have to go against the wishes of Dear Leader? Do you think you have the right ideology? Aren’t you supposed to bow and to show respect to other ideology especially in Dear Leader’s own home?

Secondly, why do you feel the people of North Korea are somehow not deserving of food and that they should remain under an awful dictatorship?

Why can’t they starve? What’s wrong with that? Many people starve. What makes you think Dear Leader is awful? Where do you get the idea that from? Are you reading interesting propaganda …

Kryton57

“GANGNAM STYLE” Whoop! whoop-whoop!

zippykona

They are bloody good at marching though.

bwaarp
    Free Member

In the unfortunate event that Dear Leader is bullied or capitulated, the place will be thrown into some sort of anarchy and the world will need to come to their aid. Where do you think the aid or money come from if it is from the UK? The gov’t or the bank?

China and South Korea would, perhaps the US – I don’t think there would be any worry of insurgencies. We certainly wouldn’t be going all Iraq on them and unilaterally rebuilding the country.

Capitulated? Where do you get that idea and why do you have to go against the wishes of Dear Leader? Do you think you have the right ideology? Aren’t you supposed to bow and to show respect to other ideology especially in Dear Leader’s own home?

You’re on drugs mate probably at high enough doses to knock out a giraffe.

Why can’t they starve? What’s wrong with that? Many people starve. What makes you think Dear Leader is awful? Where do you get the idea that from? Are you reading interesting propaganda …

That’s the same as asking why I’m not allowed to murder someone….you think you’re being clever but your posts make it seem like you have a predisposition to licking windows. What’s this obsession with the “dear leader” that you have?

butcher

Hmmm. Is it fair in your eyes that we enjoy lavish lifestyles, throwing away excess food in vast amounts, whilst an entire nation of people starve through no fault of their own? Bearing in mind that most of them are already starving and have relied on foreign aid for decades now.

Yes, there would be some serious problems with accommodating the people of North Korea if it were opened up to the world. But that seems a bit harsh.

bwaarp
    Free Member

Butcher, I reckon he thinks they deserve what they get for being “maggots” (previous posts) that are racially inferior.

chewkw
    Free Member

bwaarp – Member

China and South Korea would, perhaps the US – I don’t think there would be any worry of insurgencies. We certainly wouldn’t be going all Iraq on them and unilaterally rebuilding the country.

Insurgencies? Why would they want to do that? They don’t want your oil nor do they want your ideology so why the insistence? 😆 You are belittling Dear Leaders by comparing to Iraq … 🙄

You’re on drugs mate probably at high enough doses to knock out a giraffe.

Only giraffe? Mine would knock out a Blue whale …

That’s the same as asking why I’m not allowed to murder someone….you think you’re being clever but your posts make it seem like you have a predisposition to licking windows. What’s this obsession with the “dear leader” that you have?

You see everything is about you isn’t it? 😆

Murder who? It’s like saying that someone committed suicide in other part of the country and you are the cause of it all because you were not there to prevent it … I say you are guilty on all counts.

What’s wrong with “licking windows”? In fact what’s wrong with windows being licked?

I don’t understand why you are so fascinated with Dear Leader … Dear Leaders are to be respected and I respect that so why not you? Are you saying you are better than Dear Leader?

butcher – Member

Hmmm. Is it fair in your eyes that we enjoy lavish lifestyles, throwing away excess food in vast amounts, whilst an entire nation of people starve through no fault of their own? Bearing in mind that most of them are already starving and have relied on foreign aid for decades now.

Yes, if I have worked hard for it I do not see why I cannot enjoy the fruit of my labour without impacting others.

Well, many things happen in life (positively or negatively) with no fault of ours but shite happens so just bear with it.

Yes, there would be some serious problems with accommodating the people of North Korea if it were opened up to the world. But that seems a bit harsh.

No, that’s not harsh because their relatives from the South will accommodate them. i.e. they are Koreans. The problem is what if their relatives refuse to feed them …

bwaarp – Member

Butcher, I reckon he thinks they deserve what they get for being “maggots” (previous posts) that are racially inferior.

Racially inferior? There is no such thing as racially inferior or superior … I am a fair person and I practice equal rights.

We are ALL maggots so please don’t try to beat yourself up when I refer you as maggot. Yes, you. Are you saying you are a better and bigger maggot than other maggots? What maggot would you be? 😆

bwaarp
    Free Member

150 percent certain that you’re on drugs.

chewkw
    Free Member

bwaarp – Member

150 percent certain that you’re on drugs.

Only 150%? You are doubting yourself aren’t you? 😆

When will you be absolutely sure? 200%?

p/s: time to eat my dinner now … In the name of Dear Leaders bow and be stepped on maggot!

butcher

Yes, if I have worked hard for it I do not see why I cannot enjoy the fruit of my labour without impacting others.

You’ll work a hell of a lot harder in a labour camp which you’ve been sent to for crimes committed not by yourself, but by members of your family. Despicable crimes like speaking ill of the Dear Leader. Or searching for BBC2.

You can enjoy your fruits. But it’s sometimes worth remembering the less fortunate while you do. Many can only dream of doing your ‘hard’ work.

samuri
    Free Member

I actually questioned why they would target Alaska for a minute then.

Then I looked on a map and realised it’s the closest part of the states but there’s a big arc of islands on a ridge that get really close. Is that still America? Are there people there?

JoeG
    Free Member

Is that still America?

Yes, it is. The Japanese occupied 2 of the islands during WWII, and the US fought to take them back – Aleutian Islands Campaign

chewkw
    Free Member

butcher – Member

You’ll work a hell of a lot harder in a labour camp which you’ve been sent to for crimes committed not by yourself, but by members of your family. Despicable crimes like speaking ill of the Dear Leader. Or searching for BBC2.

Two things:

1. You obey the rules of Dear Leader in his land. Yes, his.

or

2. Fight to the death – better be a lion for one day then herd to the slaughter many times.

You can enjoy your fruits. But it’s sometimes worth remembering the less fortunate while you do. Many can only dream of doing your ‘hard’ work.

Only in the developed Western world that this advice need to be constantly reminded,while in other part of the world this is more or less build-in i.e. taught from very young age and reminded daily. However, some are getting spoilt rotten nowadays due to economic growth in the far east …

piemonster

“Crazy like wild wolves threatened with fire, send all of them to the bottom of the sea,” he is quoted as saying.

stewartc
    Free Member

Is it me or do other people also think that all Kim Jong Un does all day is ride around on a bright red trike shouting ‘respect my authoritah’ ?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘North Korean bluster? doom’ is closed to new replies.