Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • North Korea is ready to use nukes
  • derek_starship
    Free Member
    thegreatape
    Free Member

The stats at the bottom of the page are quite interesting. N Korea has 63 submarines – that’s 5x as many as we have.

Jamie
    Free Member

N Korea has 63 submarines – that’s 5x as many as we have.

If our government let most of the population starve and not maintain the most basic of infrastructure then we would be able to afford that many as well.

BermBandit
    Free Member

North Korea is ready to use nukes

thats Ok, so are we…..

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

To be fair. I think I’m with the north on this. The south and the US are just trying to provoke the north into starting a war.

Waderider
    Free Member

To be fair. I think I’m with the north on this. The south and the US are just trying to provoke the north into starting a war.

Why do you need to take sides? Have we been watching Nazi Collaborators on Yesterday?

allthepies
    Free Member

The south and the US are just trying to provoke the north into starting a war.

Yes mate, of course they are.

🙄

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Slightly unfair to compare their defence numbers. S Korea isn’t far behind in terms of numbers but of course when N Korea look over their shoulder they see the good ol’ US of A with their large stick too.

Don’t forget Russia probably have a large number of subs/tanks etc. but most are rotting with no fuel etc. to run them anyway.

Just sabre rattling as normal.

One day they might come to blows, maybe when the glorious new NK leader comes into power and decides he wants all the toys.

Olly
    Free Member

the defence stats are a bit pointless when nukes are involved and apparently open to use.

Number of nukes should be at the bottom, with a “:” in the middle

basicly arranged as a final score.

2:0

BigDummy
    Free Member

They aren’t ready to do anything of the sort. But as no-one is going to attack them it doesn’t matter.

Being in NK is the closest anyone on earth at present gets to living in Orwell’s 1984. They’re being told SK and the US are going to attack them. Leader spouts deranged bullshit about nuking SK. SK doesn’t attack. So the threat of nuking them worked! The leader is strong and protects his people against their implacable enemies.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Didn’t North Korea bomb a South Korean island recently, killing four civilians?

And people on here say it’s the Americans/South Koreans provoking the North!? HELLO???

Some really daft people on here!!!

DickBarton

Ah well…tomorrow’s another day after all…

Junkyard
    Free Member

do not feed the troll re siding with North Korea not even he is that daft

chewkw
    Free Member

Go on … prrreessss the buttttttoooonnnnnn ….

:mrgreen:

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

in the blue corner :

south korea
    Japan
    America
    Britain

and the good old united nations

In the red corner:

North Korea
    china
    and any one else who wants radioactive rabbit for breakfast.

yet china are bailing europe out of the debt we have… hmm interesting, give us money, nuke us, take it back, settle on our land.

i saw a game recently about sk n nk joining as o ne and trying to take over america…

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

I used to be in the North Korean army, it was Seoul destroying.

TAXI!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

do not feed the troll re siding with North Korea not even he is that daft

so we’re meant to be on the SK/USA’s side then? 😕

(Looks up how many wars the US has started, compared to NK, in the last 50 years…)

Being in NK is the closest anyone on earth at present gets to living in Orwell’s 1984. They’re being told SK and the US are going to attack them. Leader spouts deranged bullshit about nuking SK. SK doesn’t attack. So the threat of nuking them worked! The leader is strong and protects his people against their implacable enemies.

TBH this is being done here in the West too, just with a little more subtlety.

Jamie
    Free Member

I used to be in the North Korean army, it was Seoul destroying.

TAXI!

I lol’d.

project
    Free Member

Probably all kick off on Christmas day when BBC and Sky are re running favorite bits of the year, so want really be noticed.

weedwizard
    Free Member

North Korea is best Korea

Junkyard
    Free Member

well in a choice between NK and USA SK if you make me choose then I I cannot side with our dear leader, our supreme leader our dear supreme leader ..call me a hawk if you must 😉

samuri
    Free Member

You know when you’re outside a pub and a gang of lads start on you because you were looking at one of their girlfriends?

The one to watch isn’t the one who keeps flexing his muscles and threatening to kick your head in, it’s the quiet one who’s not doing very much who’s the dangerous guy.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘North Korea is ready to use nukes’ is closed to new replies.