Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • North Face Jacket Store – anyone used them?
  • teethgrinder

Does anyone have any experiencew of dealing with this lot – http://www.northfacejacketstore.co.uk/

They seem to have some good prices on Gore-Tex jackets, but are they too good? Are they the Dave Hinde of coats?

tinybits
    Free Member

Looks too good to be true, and trying to be mistaken for North face rings alarm bells for me.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Just read the site a little…

Some snippets from the “Privacy policy”

Agent could enrich payment terms on your retailing site at your willing foundation to enlarge more business,and any new request updating on payment,please contact us here,our powerful technique will enable your requested payment to enforce your business further;Besides,due too large business financing venture,great risk and certain limit on our domestic payment in our business,it is our company policy that we only enable 4 payment terms including Western Union,MoneyGram and Wire Bank Transfer on our agent marketing.

Based at powerfull supportable system of manpower and technic-hardware,our retailing business including agent are updating smoothly by long-term cooperation both with manufacturing factory and also international air shipping company home and abroad.Hence,you can enjoy secure free shipping on all orders in our company,both service of door to door and free shipping to many country.

Their “Conditions of use”?

Conditions of Use Sample Text …
    This section of text is from the Define Pages Editor located under Tools in the Admin.
    To remove this section of the text, delete it from the Define Pages Editor.

Laughable.

If you buy from them, you’re a fool.

tragically1969
    Free Member

You only have to take one look to tell they are fake, steer well clear i would say.

teethgrinder

Avoid I shall, then.

Ta all!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘North Face Jacket Store – anyone used them?’ is closed to new replies.