Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • North Face Hydration Pack/Back Pack spares- where from?
  • colnagokid

I lost half of the chest/sturnum(sp) strap off me NF 'Hammerhead' .
    Ive looked on line, Cotswolds/ Field & Trek, Northface site etc. and cant see to see if you can get'em
    Its the one with the buckle thats also a whistle
    Any (sensible) ideas gratefully received!
    Cheers

Mikkel
    Free Member

Try ring one of the Northface shops, like the one in Bullring in Birmingham, ask them nicely if they can help.
    They can probably get hold of spares for you.

Mikkel
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Matt_B
    Free Member

Yep they should be able to no problem, just call any shop.

l45key
    Free Member

Did you manage to get a replacement? I've lost mine as well!

colnagokid

called into a couple of local shops, no-one had one and didnt seem interested in getting one. As above looked on line-no joy, so no I didnt get one 🙁 If you spot one let me know.
    I rigged a makeshift affair up using a strap off another bag, but I liked the little whistle.

l45key
    Free Member

Cheers I'll let you know, if I have any luck, waiting for a reply from North Face.

fingers crossed.

GSter
    Free Member

I spoke to someone at HO in Belgium/France (I need a new 'tit' at the end)….not much use and the guy I got it from is not able to get spares….gave up in the end and invested in a Camelbak (shame as I love Nface….have lots of gear)

domjohn123
    Free Member

I work at the Blacks outdoor store in Oxford and we stock TNF stuff, if you bought your bag into one of our stores we could probably order a replacment from TNF, where did you buy it from cos we could probs replace it for free or a small charge if you had a receipt if not we could probs sort something out. Hope that helps.

Dom

stonemonkey
    Free Member

IIRC TNF hydration stuff is made by nalgene

l45key
    Free Member

Managed to get one!

Emailed North Face HQ and this lovely Belgium lady got in touch for my address to send a replacement strap.

evelien_haentjens@vfc.com

Good luck

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘North Face Hydration Pack/Back Pack spares- where from?’ is closed to new replies.