Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • North East Single Speeders
  • jezandu
    Free Member

I’m just trying work out if there are many of you guys riding single speed regularly in the Yorkshire and north east area

Looking to get like minded riders together for bike rides or general banter.

Jez.

http://www.followingthechainline.blogspot.com

postierich
    Free Member

Other side of the country North West, Kendal, getting out a lot more on the SS now I have sussed the routes!

Rich

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I’m in Northumberland, own a singlespeed and ride regularly.
    In fact, I own 2, aswell as bikes wth gears and tend to ride them at random.
    Does that help?

meehaja
    Free Member

Leeds. Currently geared but not against a little ss action, only went back to gears due to knee pain and steep hills!

partyboy1101
    Free Member

Leeds and SS for 90% of the time

seadog101

I have a SS in embryonic form at the moment, maybe this is the thing that will get me spanner waggling…

South Co Durham.

jezandu
    Free Member

Can I then direct you to this facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/147990098672483/ Obviously some are to far away to make regular meet ups but it may allow you to find guys and gals close in your area who could go out for rides.

http://www.followingthechainline.blogspot.com

miketually
    Free Member

I’m in Darlington and ss at/to Swaledale and Hamsterley. I’ll have a looksee at the FB stuff later.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

I’m not to far from you, i’ll keep an eye out for you.

jimthelad
    Free Member

Leeds, SS rigid. Would be nice to get out with some others.

nellycrosscheck
    Free Member

Shipley. SS Cinder cone. Fat and slow (me and the bike!) Would be happy to meet up for a (slow) blast…

drinkmoreport
    Free Member

So, 4 Leeds(ish) based SSers, when are we gonna meet up? Pub? trail? lets knit this together

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Leeds and SS September through April

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

So, 4 Leeds(ish) based SSers, when are we gonna meet up? Pub? trail? lets knit this together

You back on SS MTB mr port, never known anyone to change bikes like you 😉

drinkmoreport
    Free Member

thats rich coming from you Mr Sheperd, how rude! 😉

firestarter
    Free Member

I’m in Leeds but sold the ss and fixed now have a rohloff , looks like ss tho if that counts 😉

jezandu
    Free Member

I’m using Facebook page as a way of grouping you guys together so you arrange rides but please tell me if there is a better way.

Team kit is under development too and I know some will be racing next year, but getting people together near each other for rides is the main idea.

Jez.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Be good to see you on ‘one cog cycling’ on the book of faeces- upto 237 Ss peeps now posting a load of drivel!

jezandu
    Free Member

Just throwing some ideas around about a meet up at dales centre for SS riders in spring or early summer time. Would there be any interest in this?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘North East Single Speeders’ is closed to new replies.