Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • North East mtb races?
  • wilsation
    Free Member

Anyone know of any races/events in the North east since Keilder series not running this year.

user-removed
    Free Member

Here’s a good start…

NE racing scene article

timthetinyhorse

also check out northern downhill who are running DH, Trail bike DH, enduro and a mass start enduro this year

sharkattack

Here’s a good start…

Beat me to it 😉

also check out northern downhill

You should also read the article!

jonba
    Free Member

Only rumours at the minute. There was talk of a 50 mile race at Kielder in July. Like an extended border raid. Keep an eye on the Kielder Trail reavers site.

There was a Friday night race series run last year. The name of the guy who runs it escapes me. He is involved in Hetton Hawks and when I spoke to him at the Last cx race he said he was running it again. It will be an xc series at hetton, hamsterley and a few other places.

There are a couple more options if you are prepared to drive. Various bits in the lakes like the whinlatter challenge. Also in the borders there is the national marathon champs at Selkirk and the tweedlove events.

legolam
    Free Member

Dan Small was the guy running the Friday night XC races last summer. His contact details are on the BC website.

stavromuller
    Free Member

You might want to look at the Nutcracker Series in North Yorkshire, well attended and well run with some good prizes http://www.nutcrackermtb.co.uk/races.html

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘North East mtb races?’ is closed to new replies.