Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • "Normal"riding MTB videos
  • Uphilldowndale
    Free Member

OK, I have given up searching. Who made the videos of the group of Northern lads riding rock slabs and trails that were really quiet funny as well.
    Youtube or I remember them being on Vimeo I think.

Thanks.

CheesybeanZ

Have you tried sweary northeners in search , sounds like Tons mates on thier 5s

Northwind

https://vimeo.com/user1795521

https://vimeo.com/user5654320

They are not my idea of “normal” tbh 😆

Uphilldowndale
    Free Member

Thanks Northwind they are the ones.

banks
    Free Member

search for blower on vimeo – should come up with a load of blokes on Orange’s.

leo72
    Free Member

This is our normal weekly riding. Yesterday night it was all frozen and white, we did ride some of these trails anyway. 🙂

[video]http://vimeo.com/83376218[/video]

/Leo

Murr
    Free Member

leo72, that’s a good video .

CheesybeanZ

Leo72 , great video .

postierich
    Free Member

Great vid relate to that type of riding than the racin about in the wrong gear and skidding, I own a Canyon and a Mudhugger to 🙂

righog
    Free Member

Great vid Leo 🙂

I would not fancy dropping on to that wet log !

slight thread hijack… I too was looking for a vid the other but could not find it. It was of three youngish riders in Scotland, they were riding in Jeans with Flat pedals. Was looking for it, as it’s what got me to try flats and I love em…..Anyone remember it/know where i could find it ?

aaron-bangor
    Free Member

great video.

leo72
    Free Member

Thanks all! 🙂 Yes, the log was slippery. The trick is riding straight over it and not turn or touch the brakes. Most walk over it, I always try to ride over it, even when it’s wet.

/Leo

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Try this? May not be your cup of tea though. Unreal rider, but real footage if you get what I mean.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/343380/

EDIT: And nice video Leo!

sharkattack

Oh no, I just broke my self enforced rule of not watching Whistler videos.

I’m going to be depressed for days now.

maxtorque

me, too, i just remembered, i can’t ride for s**t….. 😉

Yeah thanks for highlighting I’m not actually very good.

senorj

I would rather watch Leo’s vid than some tailwhip spectacular job too.
    Nice one Leo.
    Not enough “techie” climbing used imo. There was one , a remote Stane, the music used for part was Big Country 🙂 – that was a cracker.

JCL
    Free Member

Great vid Leo.

That Remy Metallier vid is ridiculous.. Like many I’ve done those trails a thousand times but those lines, in the wet… Nuts.

GEDA
    Free Member

Nice vid Leo. Jealous of all the bare rock. Are you anywhere near this?

[video]http://vimeo.com/78294596[/video]

leo72
    Free Member

GEDA: That video was made by a friend of mine. Awesome riding, he’s skilled! The Oddride track is a bit out of town, not tried it, yet. 🙂

I was into NS/freeride for 5-8 years ago, it’s also fun but hard on your gear. These days I enjoy tricky and technical singletracks more.

Tonights snowride(Ok, 1 cm only) was a blast! 20 km on the best local trails, almost all of the mud is frozen and no ice = no need for spikes yet. Winter riding in conditions like this is sometimes even better than dry trails in the summer.

/Leo

craig5

Keep the good stuff coming fellas

richmtbguru
    Free Member

Not bad for the average trail centre riders Leo although I’m not too sure people are that bothered about what mud guards they’ve got on, it’s muddy and wet here all the time but we just get on with it. One of my courses I teach consists of riding a ‘bald tyre to learn to cope with wet and demanding trails… not too sure about the opening show off ‘ basic ‘ wheelie, endo and bunny hop, very basic and a tad embarrassing to watch but apart from them few glitches it was enjoyable to watch compared to most these days..well done 🙂

jimbothejetset
    Free Member

Rich’s blatant trolling amused me a fair bit especially those who bit regularly but lately he’s just old news and a bit of an annoying c**t really..

JCL
    Free Member

I think it’s piss funny. If he can spout that BS on the trails I’d be happy ride with him.

“one of my courses” 😆
    :

creedy
    Free Member

Someone should really have a word with old Rich ‘Michael Gove’ mtbguru here.

Macavity
    Free Member

richmtbguru
    Free Member

Wow, great vid there macavity! From the moment I saw you ( assuming it is you ) walking up the track the way you do, I thought there is no way can you ride a bike, but how surprised I was!
    No cheesy intros and I’m pretty sure your capable of much more than a wheelie, endo and bunny hop 😉
    Well done sir, another talent has flourished.
    Oh and I think it’s great getting the dog involved too.. 🙂

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Richard Kelly, the legend.

One of your mates is doing a bit of work with us… I’ll pass on your regards….

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘"Normal"riding MTB videos’ is closed to new replies.