Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 230 total)
  • Normal everyday things that mess with your mind
  • gallowayboy

golf……..

ski
    Free Member

While walking on a busy street, the people that walk straight at you, even though you make an effort to move out of their way!

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Blokes who wear scarves

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Trying to walk around a supermarket,

Folk standing around with no spatial awareness who use their trolly to block an Isle while they gave a chat.

People who seemingly rush to ” pull out” in front of you only to then go dead slow or even stop.

bearnecessities

Blokes who wear scarves

Now we’ve all had a drink, but that’s just inflammatory nonsense. The internet won’t stand for it.

*swishes dent*

Denis99
    Free Member

People in the supermarket that lean on the trolley as they walk.

gerti
    Free Member

Seeing London Routemaster buses driving down the M2 in Northern Ireland

(they’re manufactured here, but it still looks weird)

trademark
    Free Member

I get a bit dizzy if I think about how big the universe is!

^^^^ this.
    How far ‘back’ does it all go. Freaks me out thinking about it.

And people who wear woolly hats whilst sweating in a hot gym. WHY???

Suggsey
    Free Member

The great British Winter Weather

molgrips
    Free Member

Go to the top of Snowdon on a very clear day (rare). You can see Cardigan bay and the Lleyn stretching out below you. Because you know the outline of the coast from maps and you can see it infront of your eyes, if you really concentrate you can visualize the true size of the earth.

Also works for other high places preferably near the coast.

zippykona

Lead singing drummers.
    I’m looking at you Paper Lace.

scaredypants

I’m looking at you Paper Lace.

😯

mike399
    Free Member

Blokes who wear scarves without a coat… whats that all about?

chewkw
    Free Member

Overpriced items …

Obvious is obvious. 😮

bearnecessities

Chewkw.

alpin
    Free Member

Blokes who wear scarves

Come to Germany…. It’s like metrosexual central… It’s no wonder they lost the war….

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

When you think about blinking, like count how often you do it, become aware of it.

neilthewheel

People who seemingly rush to ” pull out” in front of you only to then go dead slow or even stop.

You do know that they are members of a club? And that they are all in touch with each other via CB radio?

zippykona

Driving down a country road when the car in front stops to let a horse and cart pull out of a side road so that we are now stuck behind it.

alpin
    Free Member

Quite German d specific but parents who wrap their kids up as if it were minus 5 despite the thermometer saying 10+C….as it was today.

People not saying thank you for holding the door open for them…

People not saying thanks for letting them out when driving through town.

People with 4K bikes who obviously only ride to the shops and back.

People who think I’m going to say “yeah, go ahead mate” because they’ve only got a few items to pay for….

bearnecessities

Ok, this is just turning into general whining now 🙂

tjp1980
    Free Member

People who like their steaks cooked more than medium rare.

And restaurants that ask you how you want your steak cooked and then bring you something well done anyway. If your going to charge me £15, at least employ someone who may have learned to cook at some point in their lives.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

crisp packets and anything that is sealed in a bag. I cant for the life of me open them without scissors nowadays.
    Where is the on off switch .. its a standby button only.
    Sugar — apparently its going to kill us all?
    whip me nae nae 🙂

alpin
    Free Member

Handball…. Did you know the handball European world cup is currently on and the Germans are in the final? No, nor did I till the GF told me this evening she’s meeting her mates to watch the final…. Roll on the six nations….

mrsfry
    Free Member

Men
    Men who wear scarves.
    Men who wear scarves and nothing else.
    Baby’s. I know where they have been for nine months. No way in hell am I touching them without gloves.

tjp1980
    Free Member

[Ok, this is just turning into general whining now]

Ok. Fair enough. Here’s one then: morpheous loops.

chewkw
    Free Member

bearnecessities – Member
    Chewkw.

Obvious is obvious. 😕

Rorschach
    Free Member

Talking to other people.

roper
    Free Member

Water. In all it’s forms from ice, steam or just in a glass. The weight and magnitude of an ocean or large lake. The power it can have. The feeling of rain to the simple cool glass to quench your thirst. Not to mention the value to life.
    Beautiful stuff really.

Northwind

alpin – Member

Handball…. Did you know the handball European world cup is currently on and the Germans are in the final? No, nor did I till the GF told me this evening she’s meeting her mates to watch the final…. Roll on the six nations….

You know, part of my job is running tours of our university, for applicants and parents. When talking about the sports centre, clubs and societies, I always go through the highlights then say “But they’re all run by students so if there’s something you’re into that’s not here get a couple of likeminded people together and start one. Even something random like kabaddi”

You would not believe how many kabaddi players there are.

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

I wear a scarf

molgrips
    Free Member

Beautiful stuff really.

Also an extremely bizarre and strange substance – we’re just so used to it that we don’t notice. Quite possible life would not exist if it wasn’t so strange.

http://www.theguardian.com/global/2015/may/11/water-weirdest-liquid-planet-scientists-h2o-ice-firefighters

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

I like my scarf, I feel the cold at my age you young uns will find out one day

jimmy

Cornflour with water mixture. It’s solid AND liquid. Science-breaker.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Buses that aren’t red and return bus tickets

molgrips
    Free Member

Cornflour with water mixture. It’s solid AND liquid. Science-breaker.

It’s not both at the same time. It’s not a science breaker at all, just a non-Newtonian fluid. Like ketchup.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Snoods.

bencooper
    Free Member

Door handles that lift up – like the ones on uPVC doors, where you lift the handle to lock it.

It’s like watching someone who’s double-jointed.

alpin
    Free Member

Even something random like kabaddi”

You would not believe how many kabaddi players there are.

had to google it…. wtf… like some weird, slightly homo-erotic school boy game of tag.

oldmanmtb – Member

I like my scarf, I feel the cold at my age you young uns will find out one day

pull your collar up.

vickypea
    Free Member

Drivers who think that the rules of the road suddenly don’t apply if they’re dropping their kids off at school

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 230 total)

The topic ‘Normal everyday things that mess with your mind’ is closed to new replies.