Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • norfolk broads holiday
  • mav12
    Free Member

on holiday next week and fancy something different anyone been on a boating holiday in the broads

is there much wildlife to be seen is it a nice part of the world

would we be bored after a week

any tips info would be welcome

Splash-man
    Free Member

I've spent a bit of time around there.

I would say that you need nice weather to enjoy a boating trip there. The scenery is nice and I'm sure you can find some pleasant places to stop off at for a meal and beers…….
    Very limited night life from what I have seen.
    Guess a lot of it depends on what you want from it ?

However, if it rains I would imagine it would be suicidal 😆

nosherduke996
    Free Member

Done this a few times when my children were younger.Its become very expensive now, also in july and August it,s like M25 on water.
    If you want a mooring near a pub then you will have to think about it around lunchtime.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    theflatboy
    Free Member

don't bother taking a bike!

Squidlord
    Free Member

Good choice for a quiet holiday. True that you need to get in early if you want one of the best moring places. Can work well for the whole family – peaceful enough for grandparents, enough variety to keep kids interested.

samuri
    Free Member

I remember being taken on one of these when I was a kid. It was great for about ten minutes, after that I was bored stiff. My dad seemed to enjoy it though and would happily moor up outside a pub every night and get plenty of ale down his neck, and good luck to him.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘norfolk broads holiday’ is closed to new replies.