Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Norco Threshold A2 – anyone got one ?
  • allfankledup

Whilst most folk point at the arkose pinnacle three as the bees knees, Evans are knocking out the Threshold A2 at a decent price

Anyone got an A2 and got an opinion on its worthiness ?
    Looking to do some road miles as well as muddy paths……

Ta

kilo

Not got an a2 but a 2014 a3, great bike, no problems with it whatsoever, currently my fave bike, the carbon fork on the a2 will be a worthwile addition. Looks nice in the green

hjghg5
    Free Member

I got the a1 forma last month on cycle to work. Liking it so far after one mixed terrain 40 miler and a few commutes.

Nonsense
    Free Member

I’m picking one up today so I’ll let you know. Seems a no brainier at the current price on their ride 2 work scheme.

Nonsense
    Free Member

Only ridden it on the road so far. Really nice looking bike and feels great. Although I have nothing to compare it to as this is my first non mountain bike for about 20 years.

allfankledup

Ta nonsense, I’ve spent most of the day reading up on stuff and Trying to find a bike to a shot on – the closest threshold a2 to me is in Preston – we’re in ayrshire

Off to look at a couple of shops in the morning at the arkose. Evans cycles will get a bike in for a test ride if we stump up £50 refundable. However I need to travel 30 miles to the shop to make that booking, and it will be in the shop in around 4 days time. Which in my eyes is mince, i would rather they just brought the stock up north…..

Let me know how you get on with your new wheels…

raisinhat
    Free Member

You can order in a bike to an Evans store over the phone – the only phone order they will do. Doesn’t change that you’ve got a fair distance to go to check it out, but it might help a little. I’m curious to hear peoples feedback about them – seriously considering selling my road bike and picking up one of these instead.

Nonsense
    Free Member

Yeah Evans will take a deposit over the phone. I had a look at the Arkose but this was better value, fit me really well and I think it looks great. Although it is very enduro fluro!

Took it for a 30 mile ride on a mixture of road, single track and paths and I really like it.

allfankledup

Lovely – popped into Evans Cycles in Glasgow and ordered in an a2 to have a shot on, should be here on Tuesday…….

Seemed like decen quality. – though the arkose 4 was a lovely colour……I managed to stay on story….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Norco Threshold A2 – anyone got one ?’ is closed to new replies.