Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • norco sight
  • crush83
    Free Member

Hay guys and girls!

Any sight owners about? If so which one? 1,2 or 3. Also is it as good as all the reviews make out?

Ride mostly trail centers and peaks but may go somewhere special when I’m good enough!

crush83
    Free Member

anyone?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Just buy a bike for gods sake!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    geordiewill
    Free Member

Yep it’s just a bike. It’s well specked for the money though. Was a toss up between the Norco, zesty and the spesh evo. The Evo’s were not in stock until March. My feet kept touching the rear stays on the zesty on the test ride so went for the sight 2. Had to get an X Large as it was a bit on the small side. Been around the red/black routes @ hamsterley and it’s a blast. Swapped the xkings for maxxis though as there a bit on the tame side. Happy days!

aidanoggy
    Free Member

Nice bikes. I’ve got a sight 3 se. Climbs well and descents are great fun. Need lighter wheels at some point, but I do that with all my bikes, the tyres are a bit cack too so will get changed. Only done Dalby red on it ( only picked it up yesterday) so was getting it dialled in, but great fun to ride, and as Geordiewill says , very well specced for the price.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘norco sight’ is closed to new replies.