Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • None Premier Mag Subscribers- feel short changed at half length mag articles ?
  • miketually
    Free Member

I am sure you could have set up a form with a way of identifying a user that is a subscriber surely a subscriber number from the card is all you need?

That'd be quite easy to cheat on though.

I just emails Sarah so I hope it all goes well. I cant really ring at work as I am in an open office. and when I get home I would hope Sarah was not working.

Use the email address provided or phone at lunchtime?

Mark

Nope.. we couldn't.
    It's a bit more sensitive than that.
    It's not like we didn't spend a very LONG time thinking about the best way to do it 🙂

Speshpaul

"That's so when you look at someone's forum history it's easy to identify if they only use the classifieds."

Because FS or WTD at the start of a thread is too tricky to figure out?

miketually
    Free Member

Can't believe there's a tine image next to thread titles, that brings that forum section in line with the other two that have always had those. Mutter, mutter, mutter.

rootes1

<<The videos on the long term testers would be shit in the magazine I reckon >>

flick book? lol

elliptic
    Free Member

Interestingly, it turns out that Speshpaul mostly does just use the classifieds 🙄

Mark

Speshpaul…. is this the right place for an argument?

🙂

Del

well, i haven't signed up because i don't want 'premier member' next to my posting name. may just as well be 'massive cock'….
    'least that would be accurate i suppose.
    🙂

ampthill

Well I've seen the mag now and IMHO we could have fitted in the whole of the interview if we had used slightly less pages of photos of helmets.

Its actually nine pages of helmets with comments about what they look like. I still think its a really great mag. I've been a subscriber since the beginning but not always active in the sport.

But now you came to mention it I'll take the rest of the interview over 9 pages that basically say to the shop and try the helmet on. Ordinarily I'd have thought oh well they ran out of material but now I know they didn't which makes it all the bizarre

Final edit

I'd rather look at helmet pictures on line than try and read 3000 words off the screen

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘None Premier Mag Subscribers- feel short changed at half length mag articles ?’ is closed to new replies.