Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Non-mummy style sleeping bags
  • rascal
    Free Member

I somehow always seen to get in a real tangled mess with my mummy sleeping bag.
    Thinking if I go for a rectangular style this is less likely to happen….anyone recommend one for 3 season use? Very unlikely I’ll be using one in the depths of winter but maybe as early as March and as late as Oct….thanks

wobbliscott
    Free Member

We got some Pod ones from Go Outdoors. I can spread out nicely in them. Not sure how many season bag they are, but warm enough for a chilly Octobers night. Don’t pack up particularly small or lightweight.

houndlegs
    Free Member

I use a Snugpak Navigator, as above its a bit bulky and heavyish, but I can get it in a pannier no problem, and its got plenty of room and is warm enough.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MoreCashThanDash

This came up a month or two ago and those Pod ones seemed to be the default answer

onandon
    Free Member

I just picked up a Vaude finsuit 750.
    I can’t stand mummy bags so this was a outside choice.

It’s a great bit of kit and can open up to vent – lots of options and superb build quality.

Click

I paid 83 on amazon

lllnorrislll
    Free Member

I have a Vango cocoon because I find the normal mummy style restrictive and claustrophobic. The cocoon, like the pod mentioned above, is a wider mummy style bag.

rascal
    Free Member

Went for this in the end…a knat’s knacker under £22 in the end with pricematch 🙂

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/outwell-campion-lux-sleeping-bag-p366478?utm_source=Criteo&utm_medium=Retargeting&utm_campaign=Criteo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Non-mummy style sleeping bags’ is closed to new replies.