• This topic has 48 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by joat.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Non-Baggy Baggy Shorts (Baggy)
  • binners

Have peoples sisters been requesting their jeans back? 😉

tonyd

somafunk – belt loops is a bit odd I know. The swrve stuff is sold as ‘urban’, they sell inner tube belts too. Seems a bit trendy but by all accounts the fit is good which is what I’m looking for, if I ever get round to trying/buying some I’ll find out.

My perfect short would be exactly the same as the Gore Alp-X waterproof short, but made from just thin material. I use the waterproof short through the colder/wetter months for commuting and they’re great (good fit, no pockets, loops, flaps, etc), just a bit warm during spring/autumn.

Edit: I was considering the Gore windstopper shorts but I have one of their windstopper jackets and the material is too thick/warm for anything but cold weather.

BillOddie

Dakine Pace fit the bill.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

IMO, the easiest and cheapest solution – buy some padded undershorts (eg dhb) and then wear whatever shorts you like on top. I see no reason to be ripped-off with most so-called MTB shorts personally.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Another vote for the Decathlon XC7 shorts here. Took 2 pairs to the Alps this summer and they were all I wore for riding. Light, well fitting and with a small amount of stretch.

househusband
    Free Member

My Ground Effect Supertankers are a very non-baggy fit – and built to last, too:

Not cheap though, particularly if you get stung for duty, but they’ll last!

tang
    Free Member
    tonyd

I went into Halfords today to get some oil and found these for £35. They’re a good fit, not too baggy at all. I’ve not tried them in anger yet but look a good option. They’ve not got any waist adjustment though, but I guess this is a good reason for me to not lose any weight 🙂

joat
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Non-Baggy Baggy Shorts (Baggy)’ is closed to new replies.