Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Nomad Pressure Washer – Customer Service!
  • madjak
    Free Member

While trying to wash the mud off yesterday, knackered and freezing (and in a hail storm) I knocked my Nomad (which had been brilliant and used weekly if not daily at times) off the step, it landed fully loaded on its power cable.

Result – the connecter snapped and pushed inside! Bugger. These things are seriously well built and I’m apparently the first person to be able to do this 😯 and mine has taken some abuse over the last year!

Anyway I have just phoned up to see if I can get the spares to fix it, not only do they have the bits in stock but they are going to send then to me free of charge, and gave me fitting directions.

Good work Nomad, brilliant service 😀

And before anyone says, I do not work for or have any association to Nomad. Apart from buying one……

fodmtbguides
    Free Member

They are very helpful and friendly people, great product too.

wwaswas

they were very good when I was buying – sold me one without battery or charger as it uses the same battery type as my electric drill.

madjak
    Free Member

I’d heard the service was good and that was one of the reasons for buying, but I’m genuinely impressed.

andrewh
    Free Member

I had heard good things about the service too, but mine’s still going strong after several years so not had to test it yet. Top marks to them though.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Damned expensive though!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Nomad Pressure Washer – Customer Service!’ is closed to new replies.