Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Nomad mk3 v canyon strive cf
  • mrmchammer
    Free Member

Am on waiting list for the new strive cf but it’s not due till end of year. I’ve been looking at the nomad and wondered if they are that different? Canyon has 170mm compared to 165mm but I think the nomad is a lot slacker? I live in South Wales and currently ride a Lappiere zesty so expect these to be more Dh setup but hopefully not miles away?

mrmchammer
    Free Member

Anyone?

RickDraper
    Free Member

The Strive actually has less travel than the Nomad at 163mm of travel and is 1 degree steeper on the headtube.

I have a Nomad and think its a great bike. No one can really compare the two as the Strive is not out yet.

Rickos
    Free Member

Strive test in next month’s Dirt Mag. If you change you’re mind on the Strive I’m sure someone would buy your place in the queue.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Is there availability on the Nomad up north?

LBS down here in Tassie just sold 2 last week so will see what they look like when they get here. They seemed fairly popular in Rotorua when I was last over with them shifting 10 or so in the first month!

Depending on how long you want to wait you can always try the SC http://www.santacruzbicycles.co.uk/demo-dates/

Rickos
    Free Member

You’re = your. Bloomin’ spoolchocker!

Rickos
    Free Member

Just realised that both Nomad and Strive are in next month’s Dirt. Out on 27th August.

maico
    Free Member

Or wait for the cheaper alloy strive

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Nomad mk3 v canyon strive cf’ is closed to new replies.