Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Nomad bottle cage….recommend one please
  • julzm
    Free Member

Anyone using a bottle cage on a new Nomad? Which ones work best?

woolymonster
    Free Member

Side entry cage buddy, I know Bontrager and Spesh make one but pretty sure most companies do them. Depending on how extravagant you want (carbon etc), will determine the brand

Hope it helps

jimw
    Free Member

Double post sorry

jimw
    Free Member

Have you considered the Fabric bottle-no cage required. No good at all if you want to take a drink on the move because if my experience is anything to go by you will almost fall off trying to line the bottle with the bosses, but if it is for taking drinks at stops, it works well. I have used it on a couple of bikes with no issues

http://fabric.cc/shop/waterbottle/

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

My mate has one of those mentioned by jimw on his Nomad, seems to work well.

julzm
    Free Member

Jimw and Nobeer – thanks. Did look at that one but wasn’t sure it would hold the bottle in the rough stuff. It is just with a 500ml bottle? It would be just for at stops,

It’s OH bike – he’s got a lezyne flow side entry cage in it at the moment but it’s not great for entry, although the Spesh zee II cage looks to be more on the side if that make sense??

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

He’s used it at golfie, no issues!.

andysredmini
    Free Member

I have a fabric one purely for aesthetic reasons. I couldn’t bring myself to put a retarded looking normal cage on a bike like my Nomad. They work well too. It hasn’t fell off yet.

julzm
    Free Member

Cheers guys. I’ve ordered him one.

rotten
    Free Member

Specialized and if there’s room you can add on the multi tool.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Nomad bottle cage….recommend one please’ is closed to new replies.