Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Nokia Lumia Windows phone Cyan update POS
  • RustyNissanPrairie

I have a Nokia Lumia 620 -pretty low end phone and supplied and paid for by work so I shouldn’t complain too much.

However the phone worked great at first but since the last update (cyan) its become the biggest piece of jerky, slow, unresponsive crap imaginable.
    IE has no idea what’s its doing with tabs and previous pages and sometimes takes you back to a page you looked at 5 or 6 pages ago.

Shame really as the Windows phone experience started off well but it appears to have gone the way of Apple with updates that effectively render lower spec/older phones annoyingly unusable.

Anyone else on WP and feel like launching their phone?

fd3chris
    Free Member

My gf has the 520 phone for work and I updated it with no issues after at all. Try to restore / reinstall.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Try a restore. Doesn’t take long and if you do a cloud backup first then hardly any set up required

inbred853

Same phone, updated it and its a lot more usable than it was, restore as above to see if that sorts it out.
    I will be upgrading shortly to another WP.

cheshirecat
    Free Member

I also found my 620 better after the update. Was considering changing to Android, but I think this has tipped me over into keeping it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Nokia Lumia Windows phone Cyan update POS’ is closed to new replies.