• This topic has 55 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by baa.
Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Noisy neighbours
  • zokes
    Free Member

I don’t spose there’s that much to do, up in Walescestershire,

Quite right, there’s not even the tallest mountain in England and Wales within 10 minutes of my house, which of course was totally covered in cloud and rain bathed in sunshine without a cloud in the sky when I didn’t ride up it last night. I may even not go and ride up another mountain from my doorstep when I get in from work again this evening. Clearly there is nothing here at all, especially for someone whose main hobbies consist mountain biking, hill walking and photography. Nothing at all…..

Oh, and here’s your moaning about broadband in that glorious metropolis of yours…

enfht
    Free Member

Blimey, you need to get a life mate

Crikey give it a rest RB. London is a **** dump, and if you’re happy with noisy neighbours, armed raids downstairs, and yoots hanging around outside your frickin front door then you’re mental. I’m sure all this is balanced out in your head by London’s vibrant multi-community utopia bollox.

Myself, I’m moving out of London as I can’t stand what it’s become. My hometown has changed beyond belief, 95% for the worse. Last one out turn out the lights.

hora
    Free Member

London’s vibrant multi-community utopia bollox.

I remember London being 95% full of rude utter ******/idiots, 4% tourists and 1% normal/nice people

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Yawn…

Myself, I’m moving out of London as I can’t stand what it’s become

Bye.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I remember London being 95% full of rude utter ******/idiots,

Erm, that’s just you, Hora….

hora
    Free Member

7yrs showed me enough of the ignorant idiots. Come early morning in Summertime on the underground you could smell the desperation of punters trying to get on mixed with the brazen rude.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Crikey

Chill out chaps. Sun’s shining, don’t you know? All’s good in the world.
    No need, no need.

:mrgreen:

hora
    Free Member

..everyone seemed to complain about the ‘greedy bankers’. I wonder, just wonder, what percentage of ‘Londoners’ actually pay any tax considering the amount of council housing, dodgy immigrants etc. **** that. Glad to be out of the place. **** hole.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Here’s some nice calm water for y’all to gaze at whistfully whilst you calm down
    😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Nice cuppa tea and a fresh scone anyone?

zokes
    Free Member

Oh, and here’s some of that rubbish up here where there’s clearly nothing to do at all…

leelovesbikestoo
    Free Member

Thanks for all the replies guys, some of them even made me smile ;o)

I lost the rag last week and nearly hammered their door down. Unsurprisingly they wouldn’t answer, so we went official: Well, it turns out the flat above is managed by the same company we have our flat through, and the property manager is quite sympathetic and doesn’t take any crap. First warning, and now [maybe to spite us] they have resorted to short blasts on the sound system combined with jumping. Last night they came in late (or early, depends how you look at it) and were loud enough to wake us up. Letter #2 will be going to the agency shortly.

And thanks for the constructive advice Rudeboy, honestly, very interesting!

BoardinBob

The flat below mine is rented out and although we never had any problems the letting agents, Clyde & Co, evicted a couple of young guys that were staying there last year.

We never heard any noise from them but I know they gave the guy next door a bit of grief and when Celtic won the league last year they hung some sectarian flags from their balcony, someone complained and they were thrown out the flat!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Clyde letting are a nightmare – I have inspections every couple of months and if I havent mowed the lawn the week before the visit or tidied the flat to a show-room standard they send me letters telling me I’m in breach of my contract and may be charged at the end of the period. With a nice note saying “we dont want to tell people how to live their lives…” but tidy that now, mow that, sort that… They seem less keen to force the landlady to cut the hedges, fix the water leak, take away the rubbish dumped near the shed by the landlady etc etc.

hora
    Free Member

coffeeking- bet there is alot of competition/letting agents in your area fighting over a number of landlords. Sounds like they are keeping the owner sweet/not hasling them but appearing that their tennants are ‘the best’ to have.

baa
    Free Member

I had this problem last year, don’t fight fire with fire, and go down the legal route.
    Also here’s a web site which might help, http://www.nfh.org.uk/

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Noisy neighbours’ is closed to new replies.