Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Noisy and irrating kids toys that you just want to destroy!!! but can't
  • Stormwind
    Free Member

Some of the toys that kids have nowadays are so loud and irritating also just plain moronic, I just have the over whelming urge to destroy them, so I can get some peace. The effect is only enhanced by hangover or tiredness.

However all you'll end up with is a sceaming kid for a few hours.

What's better screaming for a few hours or months of irritation, or should you just craftily destroy the offending toy covertly?

Cougar

The word "toys" is superfluous in the subject title.

(-:

romster
    Free Member

Booooooo at you grinch!

U31
    Free Member

Just don't buy the kids such noisy toys in the first place!

I totally agree with the sentiment, there should be a legal noise limit on electronic toys

bassspine
    Free Member

flip it! bip it! twist it! bop it! splidge it! lob it out the car window onto the m6 it!

Stormwind
    Free Member

Most toys are cool, but my neices and nephews have toys that would drive a saint mad.

Some of them are just over the top and ridiculous, unless you like that kind of thing?

bassspine
    Free Member

I have to say, I will always love Lego

Fletcher
    Free Member

Kids on trampolines piss me off!

Stormwind
    Free Member

bassspine – Member
    I have to say, I will always love Lego

Yes I agree, lego is one of the all time awsome toys, especially considering it doesn't bounce up and down shouting retarded shit at 80db.

Stormwind
    Free Member

Fletcher – Member

I love trampolines! unless they squeek and squeel

petrieboy

unless you like that kind of thing?

Which the usually do, which is sort of the point!

MoreCashThanDash

Leave the toys on overnight in a well sealed box – next morning "Sorry son, we don't have any batteries that size ……"

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I think the problem originates from expecting to be able to hand a toy to a child and have them play quietly.

Get involved with them – start painting a picture or bake a cake or take them to the playground – then they won't need to sit in a corner pressing buttons to make loud noises and entertain themselves.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Anything that plays annoying tinny R&B while you're sat next to it on a train warrants being thrown out of the window IMHO.

MSP

mastiles_fanylion – Member

I think the problem originates from expecting to be able to hand a toy to a child and have them play quietly.

Get involved with them – start painting a picture or bake a cake or take them to the playground – then they won't need to sit in a corner pressing buttons to make loud noises and entertain themselves.

I think the problem comes from the parents expecting everyone to think that their screaming bawling hellspawn offsping are really delicate angels just because thats how they view them.

scuttler

Anything Anyone that plays annoying tinny R&B while you're sat next to it on a train warrants being thrown out of the window IMHO.

nonk
    Free Member

my kids dont like telly that much but they like messing about with the DVD player so i often have the shaun the sheep menu page music in my lug all day.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I think the problem comes from the parents expecting everyone to think that their screaming bawling hellspawn offsping are really delicate angels just because thats how they view them.

Fair enough if in a public place.

nonk
    Free Member

I once noticed a chap getting wound up by my daughter tapping a pen on the table in a cafe.
    He made eye contact with me about it so i gave her another and showed her how to use em like drumsticks.

darrell
    Free Member

i'm with cougar on this one.

molgrips
    Free Member

Just don't buy them? Or ask people to only give quiet toys? Or how about this – open them up and stick tape and wadding over the speakers?

MrsToast
    Free Member

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Noisy and irrating kids toys that you just want to destroy!!! but can't’ is closed to new replies.