Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Noisiest full suss you have ridden?
  • stu170
    Free Member

My anthem was pretty noisy on gravel and stones when going quick, as they flicked up and hit the down tube.
    But my 02 patriot was by far the noisiest thing in the world, first time I rode it I had something hitting my leg, I realised it was the chain slapping around (no clutch mech) and rubbing my leg, I ended up routing the brake hose outside the swing arm and wrapping it in foam to stop the noise. I used to work with jet engines, and I maintain that bike did more damage to my ears, than rb199s ever did.

Nomad
    Free Member

My old Proflex K2 4000. Did the IOM end to end challenge on it and had a headache for a week afterwards. Great bike though – still miss it

elliott-20
    Free Member

Intense M1 ftw

I raise your Intense M1 and add ZZYZX forks on it. That thing sounded like the something from the depths of hell.

DJTC
    Free Member

orange must have changed some things because my alpine 160 is silent apart from the ridiculously loud pro 2 evo freehub.

BillMC

Whyte Preston. A grain of sand on the seatpost could send a soundwave to any part of the bike and irritate the hell out of you.

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

Sounded like a skeleton masterbating in a biscuit tin

Tee hee! 🙂

tops5
    Free Member

GT STS for me – creaktastic

warpcow
    Free Member

The internal cables on a Commie Meta V3. Sounds like the frame does double-duty as a piggy bank.
    I’d try to sort it, but I also remember what a pain it was to get them in there in the first place.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Noisiest full suss you have ridden?’ is closed to new replies.