Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Noel Gallagher's Epic Year-End Gripe Session
  • grum
    Free Member

Quite a funny interview – I especially liked this bit talking about Miley Cyrus etc. 🙂

Be good. Don’t be outrageous. Anybody can be outrageous! I could go to the Rolling Stone office and **** shit on top of a boiled egg, right? And people would go, “Wow, **** hell, that’s outrageous!” But is it any good? No, because, essentially, it’s just a shit on top of a boiled egg. That’s all it is. If I was to go to your office and play you a song that I’d just written that was amazing, that would be better, wouldn’t it?

http://m.rollingstone.com/music/news/noel-gallaghers-epic-year-end-gripe-session-20131205

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I have to say that Noel does make me chuckle in his interviews. He’s become so jaded and disenfranchised (as well as having nothing left to prove or fear of being dropped by a record label) he more or less says what he wants.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

…. And basically he’s right, Cyrus is little more than a shit on top of a boiled egg.

grum
    Free Member

Yeah he comes across surprisingly well for the most part. Quite entertaining.

cynic-al
    Free Member

meh. Thinks he’s MES.

scaredypants

Anyone else think it’d be pretty impressive to drop a turd bang onto the top of a boiled egg ?

grum
    Free Member

Pretty impressive I suppose. In a way.

MES?

kayak23

Saying that he’d like to give something 11 out of 10 if he could has given me further confirmation as if it were needed, that he is a massive twonk. He needs to work on his vocabulary too.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Top man!

cynic-al
    Free Member

grum – Member
    Pretty impressive I suppose. In a way.

MES?

See

http://www.nme.com/news/the-fall–2/70608

IanMunro
    Free Member

Off to boil some eggs now.

cynic-al
    Free Member

*goes round to Ian’s with flask of coffee*

iolo
    Free Member

Between Miley and a shit covered boiled egg I know who I’d prefer to have lots of fornicating with. ps its not the egg
    I see nothing wrong with her career decisions (madonna did it a long time ago).
    Noel had some good songs in the 90s but can you actually name any post “Whats the story morning glory” without google or wikipdeia?

DezB
    Free Member

If I was to … play you a song that I’d just written that was amazing, that would be better, wouldn’t it?

I tell ya, if Noel Gallagher ever did that, yes, it would be utterly AMAZING!

fourbanger
    Free Member

Anyone else find the mental image of Miley curling one out on top of a boiled egg strangely arousing? Just me? Ok then.

djglover
    Free Member

Mega

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Noel Gallagher's Epic Year-End Gripe Session’ is closed to new replies.