Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Nobby Nicks… current consensus ?
  • simonm
    Free Member

Whats the general consensus on these tyres… Lots of people complained about side walls, so they brought out snakeskins.. whats everyones opinions of this tyre in 2.25 size ?

What are they best for riding ? Rocks / Trailcentres / mud ?

ta

rOcKeTdOg

got 2.25’s, i like em, ridden welsh and scottish trail centres with no sidewall issues, roll really well, suprisingly good in the mud too

saladdodger
    Free Member

I like em NN 2.25 on the front

Racing Ralph 2.25 on the rear

Cracking combo for the Q’s when its dry fast rolling as used on both my Trance and Cotic Simple

NN f+r for wet conditions

The sidewalls are no worse than the Kenda nevegal / blue groove

jeb

Forget about slobby nic, get his pumped up cousin, FAtT ALBERT EVO, holy moly, it rail, i run it on a pimped out Santa cruz LT, in 2.25, it has nanocompound, whatever that is, it rolls like crazy, and corners just as good as the old fat albert. GET IT.

trickydisco
    Free Member

yep. Run 2.25 on the front for year now with no problems (tubeless) run RR on the rear (although can’t get a the 2.1 to inflate on my ztr355 rim!)

rOcKeTdOg

i run it on a pimped out Santa cruz LT

non pimped wouldn’t work though i understand

saladdodger
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member
    got 2.25’s, i like em, ridden welsh and scottish trail centres with no sidewall issues, roll really well, suprisingly good in the mud too

Bloody hell breaking news Rocketpup actually rides his bike, were the full trails done or were they cut short??????

rOcKeTdOg

eh?

saladdodger
    Free Member

Reputations rocketpup!!!!

rOcKeTdOg

ok!
    *steps quietly away from the strange person*

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Nobby Nicks… current consensus ?’ is closed to new replies.