Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Nobby Nic 2.25 snakeskin deals?
  • transapp
    Free Member

Having finally decided that this is what I want, and none of my local bike shops stocking Schwalbe, I’m now in tight bar steward mode. Can’t find these little darlings for less than £40ea. Anyone know of any deals?

Before I get the obviouse ‘get these instead’ replies, I like nobby nics, high rollers are too slow and I don’t corner hard enough so they are sketchy, rubber queens are probably too large and nothing else seems to offer the same all round abilities. Standard nobby nics have side walls of cheese (from personal experiance and a 7 mile walk home in spds!) so it’s going to have to be the snakeskins.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I have a virtually new pair in this spec that I’m going to put up on the classified this weekend.

They clog too much for me in the claggy mud round my way, and I use faster tyres in the dry, so I’ve not real use for them. I used them tubeless and punctured one 2nd ride out – its now been repaired with a Weldtite tubeless kit.

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll sort some pictures asap.

awh
    Free Member

Try Merlin Cycles.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    transapp
    Free Member

Scienceofficer

yes please, weskangurs at gmail dot com

Thanks

Kryton57

I that alls through let me know please.

fyi, £69 on Merlin with the discount until the end of Jan for a pair of TLR.

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

I bought one online not long ago and they sent two by mistake 😀

Whyte1
    Free Member

Try Bike-discount in Germany i ordered a tyre from them sunday evening and it’s arrived today , yet they still managed to be almost £10 cheaper than anybody else .

Kryton57

I tried the German shop – out of stock of 2.25 snakeskin – plus a delivery charge brings it to about £67?

I just bought 2 from Merlin – £69 including the Januauary discount.

I did not though that you could get 2 Conti Rubber Queens (2.2 Black chilli but non tubeless) for £58 + delivery.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Nobby Nic 2.25 snakeskin deals?’ is closed to new replies.