Oh hi there! I've actually been riding this for a while now, just not got around to taking photos. Well I've now done so, sort of, they're rubbish, but it's there to be ridden, not photographed, I'll get some outdoorsy ones when the sun's out!
- 2011 Top Fuel 9.9
- Fox FIT RL Remote 100 fork with tapered steerer
- XTR 10 speed groupset with custom made ti chainring (as it's a gay unique BCD) race brakes with KCNC 160/140 rotors
- Home made bodged chain device, as I refuse to pay £85 for the E13/MRP offerings, it's a Superstar BB mounted one, with a DMR seat tube mount and a couple of rack stays. A friend is making a carbon one which will look far better!
- Podium wheelset with A2Z hubs and Revs, £300 and 1246g, including tape and valves. Not bad. Rocket Rons for the weigh in.
- Odd Egg Beaters after I broke one a couple of weeks ago, can't decide between some new 3s, or some old ti ones if I can get a deal
- New Ultimate stem, Bonty bars/saddle etc
Still need some lighter skewers, KCNC do an ABP one. Needs some more alu bolts, I wanted to like the green, but a) they're hard to find, and b) they don't suit, shame! With a pimpy carbon chain guide it should be reet. Want to get sub-20lbs with Rocket Rons, fitting Furious Freds would do it instantly, but they're not really a sensible tyre! May get an XX cassette too, as I was impressed by the durability last season, and they're lighter. And an X10SL. But that's it. Maybe.
Also need to trim the hoses, there's about a foot of spare rear brake hose hiding in the frame.
It goes very fast, the paint is rubbish, scratches if you look at it, and the BB bearings died in one ride, otherwise it's awesome.
Feel free to massage my ego, or tell me it's gopping.
Loads more here