Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • No life without problem. No problem without solution. What's that all about ?
  • Has anyone else seen these adverts in the back of the Metro free newspaper ?
    There's a few of them with almost identical wording. Always Sheikh Someone Or Other offering help with relationship, financial or other problems. No payment until after success.

Looks like some sort of scam to me. They're big adverts, not just a couple of lines in the classifieds, so there must be some money coming in to cover the costs.

What are they really selling ?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

The no win no fee bit seems to be the give away.

I run a tipster service where I will give you tip for a horse race today. It's a free service, the only thing I ask, is that if you win, you give me a percentage of your winnings.

Feeling generous, I'll let anyone on here sign up to the service, so long as you don't go spreading it about

You could be right, Charlie. If he makes enough predictions and promises of help, by the law of averages, a few of them will come true.

One of these guys has a regular 1/4 page advert in a national daily with a normal land line and mobile number.
    Even those premium rate Live Tarot Readings adverts only have a couple of column inches each.
    He must be getting a lot of punters and have some good enforcers to make it pay if that's all there is to it.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Aw, busted!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘No life without problem. No problem without solution. What's that all about ?’ is closed to new replies.